Psychotrance series 1994-2004

yerg

Recently i got hold of the DJ Brian's mixed cd "Psychotrance 2002". And i have to say i am very impressed with the track selection (psy-trance + techno + hard-trance) and the mixing.

Previous cds from the series must be also very good and if it's possible i'd like to hear opinions of you people.

PS. When i heard "Seed - Blue Vibrations" from Brian's cd i was blown away. :posford: Amazing progressive trance tune. :drama:

I'm not really familiar with most of the artists on the comp but the older issues from that series look tasty indeed. And not only that, there are other interesting releases from that label, a mixmag CD with Moby and Sven Väth for example. I might order some of that stuff over Discogs if I get some spare money.

Have you seen the cover of the first Psychotrance comp? Tasty mushrooms... :P

Yeah, i've surfed through all the discogs catalog of Psychotrance series and now i'd really like to have them all :rolleyes:

Could be a bit of a challenge. The first comp is priced 50$ at Discogs... :rolleyes: