Man With No Name obscurities...

Basilisk

Have you heard these two songs by Man With No Name? They are exclusive to the Japanese release of Earth Moving The Sun:

http://www.discogs.com/release/407622

In a strange twist of fate, back when I first got into Goa trance it was the Japanese version that I heard first (through MP3s of course, back in the days before Audiogalaxy). Ever since then I've been searching for the actual CD release but have had no luck (50 pounds+ is way out of my price range). It is a real shame these two tracks were never licensed for release in the west--Mainframe is particularly good.

Anyhow, I wanted to highlight these two tracks in case any old school fans here hadn't run across them... they are, by far, the most obscure tracks in Martin Freeland's extensive discography. Don't miss out on them :)

Thanx alot for the info basilisk. I'm an avid mwnn enthusiast, I just can't wait for some info about the next mwnn release.. if there ever will be one that is :unsure: . Haven't heard about him in ages really, but thanks for letting me know there's some stuff I've missed out! :)

Btw. would you have any idea if there were any mp3/samples of those 2 tracks somewhere on the web? Thx.

There were, once upon a time. I think I first heard Mainframe after downloading a 128k MP3 from "The Temple," the web site that introduced me to the artists behind the music (previously I had only heard Goa trance at a few raves in my area). Back then MP3s were so new that people didn't think twice about passing them on--not like today.

Anyhow, I went looking but can't seem to find the tracks anywhere online (aside from the usual pay-for-download pirate sites that sell pretty much everything). I did, however, run across this very interesting review:

http://www.markainley.com/music/electronic...th_no_name.html

You never told us you are an MWNN enthusiast Malevol3nt, I liek that because he´s also one of my very fav all time artists. Especially earth moving the sun has amazing tracks and they are truly uplifting. My fav tracks are Paralell universe, Own the world, Jack in the Box, Lunar cycle, favoon, neuro tunnel and Possesed, and I like tracks to which he contributed like many Infinity project tracks like Superbooster or the awesome Stimuli RMX by MWNN, what do you think of these tracks?