Twilo Music Recommendations...

Mind_Bender

Hey everyone....havent been updating my music for awhile now...and am quite bored with the music i do have....wld be really cool if you could help me out with what music to get my hands on..coz i'm a bit clueless....

i am a huuugeee fan of twilo music - thats the favourite time of a party for me..the period between night and morning...

so...

need help as to which twilo albums/artists/tracks to get......

also i love a banging morning set...great melodies fused with power....any help here wld be appreciated as well...

i have a varied taste in psy....artists like double r.e.l., rinkadink, blisargon demogorgon, derango, u-recken, xi, bizzare contact etc etc...

so any help wld be much appreciated....

thanks...

I like something like E-Mantra, Ethereal or Goasia (there are a few tunes for this moment) among goa.

Para Halu, Atriohm, Hokus Pokus / Dronebixie and some of Parvati (=danish psy acts) are also nice for this time.

Can't name any albums or compilations, because I just can't think of any. They are made to suit every taste, so different kinds of moods there.

• 2 weeks later...

a lot of South African artists make that pounding twilight almost-dark stuff. Check out Timecode records, MMD records, Nexus Media, Afrogalactic recs. ARtists like Twisted SYstem, Brethren, Artifakt, Zion Linguist, Noise Anomalie, Frozen Ghost...

Also, check out Wildthings records, and Error Corrective, they're one of my favorites in this style!

Check those labels, Im sure you'll find more to love that I forgot to mention.