Pro 53 (or other vsts) mod/pitch wheels in fruityloops problem

I have now FL studio 5 and 7 installed its same problem with both, when i try to use the wheels from midi controller the pitch moves only littlebit and mod wheel doesnt move at all.. if i record them with mouse the mod wheel can be automated but pitch doesnt move at all after recording.. is it some driver thing or doesnt fruityloops just support vsts well ? They work perfectly on cubase or standalone vsts and reason.. the keys and knobs work in fruity

Edited by Towelie

You may have to tell them to be more sensitive to the mod wheel on the keyboard, or you may have to route it (which is a pain) and you usually shouldn't...

If its giving you a pain in the ass just tweak the pitch or mod wheel, then click file in the top right corner of the vst's window (the fruity wrapper) and go to last tweaked parameter -> link to controller or just edit events and you can route that to some other knob/slider, or just skip it all together and draw the automation with the mouse.

ah thanks, i got the mod to work after manually linking it to controller, need to try something on the pitch wheel

e: now the pitch works too :posford: incase someone would have the same problem.. theres a number next to the pitch knob in fruityloops

Edited by Towelie