exotic

what do look for in a dj set/dj ?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. given the either or restriction.

• good selection of tunes
    • good mixing skillz
    • something else

wrong!

i'd prefer a trainwreckin' oldskool dj to a beatsmoochin' shitty isra cheesediareeahj

and he could play shitty oldskool as well... so it's trackz all the way... dj who cant beatmatch just play intro/outro usually which is what i prefer, time to get into the track and live the whole story instead of keepin' on pumpin'

i'd prefer to just intro/outro each track but too much beatfreakz with no style on the dancefloors worldwide

+ 558465464846

OK while i admit if faced with an ultimatum, at least you can still dance to the track between wrecks, crappy music just plain sucks.

BUT

okey, some people just dont settle for the best, and therefor will always get SHIT. smile.gif Fine with me, as long as we have people like this, we will have shitty djs. So..... WHATEVER

(i don't exactly boycott parties, but the above is TOO TRUE

worse, the elitists who "have to let him spin, he's old school"

get over it. some people suck and should have quit years ago. my favorite is going to the super cool elite party - and because of lame politics we're all stuck listening to absolute crap house for the first two hours-

and then on to guy playing the same set for the last 15 years.

too often the lineup is about who you know rather than what/ how well you dj