Midimal - In Search Of Water [Frakasound]

Basilisk

Nice sound, like a diet-version of Liquid Soul, and I could easily see myself dancing to some of these tracks at a party, but unfortunately I found the album itself quite boring in the long run. Not enough variety and some of the vocal-parts ruined a handful of the tracks for me.

For a debut, it was better than expected though, and I think Midimal has a bright future ahead of him.

little boring indeed. Most tracks would be alot better if they had some more things going on.

cover is pretty nice. precipitation & control yourself will do a good job indeed on the dancefloor. The others lack interested and slipping human is not worth listening to.

overal average album that would have been better if they had worked on it for another year imho to add interest.

• 1 month later...

Ok, i give it 2 try, for the whole album, but it's not enough, or it's enought for me to think that it miss something ... anyway, i like Liquid Form a lot.

More i listen to this track, more i love it ... something special, with emotion, but long to take place.