This beautiful liquid Goa bass

Someone can help me with this? I'm looking for some VST's that can imitate this beautiful liquid bass of the old Goa days.

You know MFG style bass, it's beautiful! Green Nuns had also superb bass, especially in their track Two Vindaloos & An Onion Baggees, but I guess this was made with 303, right?

Know any?

heh

i personally think that the "what vst to use" questions are preety stupid (no offence ormion). it takes a little knowledge in synthesis to know that you can do just about everything with everything. it takes more knowledge though to know how to do it.

heh

i personally think that the "what vst to use" questions are preety stupid (no offence ormion). it takes a little knowledge in synthesis to know that you can do just about everything with everything. it takes more knowledge though to know how to do it.

I know that you can create a liquid bass with almost every synth, but they are certainly some vst's that are more capable for this.

For example the old Neon vst is better for tough and dirty bass, while the LinPlug's Alpha is perfect for liquid bass.

When I asked for a vst I didn't expect to find one with a bunch of presets, but a vst's more capable for this sound. :)

I'm looking something like rgcaudio Triangle II. Or a 303 clone ( I have one, but I'm not that satisfied)

:)

I know that you can create a liquid bass with almost every synth, but they are certainly some vst's that are more capable for this.

For example the old Neon vst is better for tough and dirty bass, while the LinPlug's Alpha is perfect for liquid bass.

When I asked for a vst I didn't expect to find one with a bunch of presets, but a vst's more capable for this sound. :)

I'm looking something like rgcaudio Triangle II. Or a 303 clone ( I have one, but I'm not that satisfied)

:)

ok

try vemberaudio surge

that's what i have been using for basslines in the past 6 months

than it might be better to ask how to make this bassline. Several ways of making this bassline might have helped you more ;)

I dont know exactly what kind of bass you mean. Maybe you could post a snippet of the kind you mean. or show a saikosounds sample.

than it might be better to ask how to make this bassline. Several ways of making this bassline might have helped you more ;)

I dont know exactly what kind of bass you mean. Maybe you could post a snippet of the kind you mean. or show a saikosounds sample.

I actually know how to create a ''liquid'' bassline, but I find that some vst's have more 'capacity' for what I'm looking for.

The perfect example I have to give is Green Nuns Of The Revolution-Two Vindaloos & An Onion Baggees.

Other tracks with basslines I'm looking for are MFG-Intelligent Machine and Talamasca-Sinai.

Filteria-Heliopolis album has some great liquid basses, unlike his first album which has more ''dirty modulated'' bass.

could you tell me how to make one?

I can't without listening. I just mess with the oscillators and filters and of course I use a good chorus! I think with the correct chorus you can liquify your bass enough.

I have my own technique in sound designing. I call it ''mess and listen''. :)