What would be your name.....?

Guest Daniel

If you were a psy-trance/goa producer what would your name be? You can get as detailed as you want i.e. like names of your albums, songs. etc....also what kind of psy-trance would you produce?

I'll start with mine....

NAME: Psychosis....which by defenition means: fundamental mental derangement (as schizophrenia) characterized by defective or lost contact with reality.

I think that name fits in this genre and I can hear people saying..."Hey have you heard that new album by Psychosis!?"

ALBUM TITLE: I would probably have a series like the following:

1. Institutionalized v.1: The Sickness (The style of this album would be more dancable and crazy stuff probably dark and very crazy like a cross between Infected Mushroom+Halluciongen+Sun Project+Dark Soho)

2. Institutionalized v.2: Drifting (The style of this album would be more ambient and chillout but would have some craziness to it, because I don't want to drift too far from my style so imagine if Sphongle and Infected Mushroom had sex (not literally then that would be a gay 3 some....), but rather their musical stylings fused together.

Ok I'm done living in a dream.....your turn

Guest Slidingtrancer

Subatomic Vision ofcorz :

'An extremely low level form of Telekinesis Dr. Zacharias can focus it into an area as small as several square femtometers and "sweep" subatomic particles in a manner similar to an atomic force microscope. His insights into Quantum Mechanics come as easily to him as the laws of motion come to a first year physics student looking at a pool table. With extra effort, he can move and rearrange atoms and molecules, leading to his dabbling in nanotechnology, which is concerned with the construction of machines at the molecular level. '

All fiction ofcorz, but hell it sounds cool :P

Guest lord suril

PI ( Pragmatic Inconsistant)- is what i would call myself cause that way i can experiment with sounds and all things that go along wit it

Oh all these names are so cool and, like, out there, man! My pick of choice would be Poopsticka, and my revolutionary-sounding first album would be Stickapoop. So, on the cover, it'd say

Poopsticka/Stickapoop

And maybe some fractals and other cool shite. Oh yes, a giant leaf of cannabis on the background, of course. Yes yes. That'd be, like, awesome and stuff.

i would call myself tatsu, yes i know, veeeeeery original... ;-) but i really like dragons and it sound cool. my style of trance would be full-on old school goa style. if i would made albums i would do a serie called the allice in wonderland chronicles and every album would be named after a character of the book/movie. i did this allready as dj mixes, there is an mad hatter mix, a white rabbit mix and so on. unfortunately i'm not really content with the mixes so i have to record everything new. and the covers are old school like fractals with pictures from the disney cartoon.

Guest pantro

It would be pantro, cuz its a word that came obssesively stiky plastic to my mind in my first lsd-psytrance experience (how to xplain a psy trip)...almost impossible... and it sounds like dark and thechnology and plastic to me....

my first album may be called "terror street warriors" due to the fact that it would be a collaboration between a bunch of pals that.......nah...its a very long story...