Any kiwi's on the forum?

delars

helluuuuuuuuw

just checking =) I'm couchsurfing around auckland ATM, gonna do the north island in nov and south in dec.

ah, and will be dj'ing on great barrier island on new years eve weeeeeeee =) the event is called 'clarity', anybody going there??

catch y'all on the flipside!

lars

Zup matey! What's the story morning glory? I amin Wellington and we are going to the Uprising over New Year's. There won't be a lot happening in Wellington over the summer. Everything is happening in the South. PM me and we shall organize a beer or something!

it's gonna be warmer in great barrier island ;)

but yea i might be around welly the 3rd of nov and would be cool to meet up =)

straydog there is a club in newmarket, space bar, there is going to be a psytrance party the 24th =) they were finishing the flyers when i spoke to them.

cheers!

lars

it's gonna be warmer in great barrier island ;)

but yea i might be around welly the 3rd of nov and would be cool to meet up =)

straydog there is a club in newmarket, space bar, there is going to be a psytrance party the 24th =) they were finishing the flyers when i spoke to them.

cheers!

lars

Hi Lars, where are you from by the way? I am actually originally from Sweden, been here for 7 years.

Come down for the 3rd matey, it is going to be Wellington at it's best, for sure... You can always stay at my place for a night or two. I have not got a couch, but could probably organize a mattress or something.

Straydog! There are sporadic parties taking place all over the Auckland area. Just check psydj.com regularly for details...

BTW, Uprising is the place to be over New Year's! Join us instead...

I am putting on a party at San Fransisco Bathouse in Wellington on the 3rd of November. Can you make it?

Yeah, if you invite me to play ;)

I can offer you a gig for the 17th of November if you are interested? We do not have much to offer you than a really good time and a couch to sleep in... :posford:

17th actually sounds better dude, i should be leaving the stinky city beginning of next week, gonna see stuff in between here and welly. i'll make sure i get there before the 17th allrighttttt

and i'm from belgium =) dj name 'plan b'

would be nice if you could hook me up with a gig, if not no worries zwould still love to meet up with a pienewser from the other side of the world!

and straydog my phone: 0211857665 give me a caal if u wanne meet up dude

cheers

Yeah, if you invite me to play ;)

=P

how rude! haha

Haha! Nemo, you would have been the guest of fucking honour!

Neverteless, the line-up is so packed out for the 3rd so I would be able to add anyone comfortably... The gig on the 17th is in a much smaller venue, but we usally manage to create a pretty intimate evening... 40-50 people!

Dj details? We will be making flyers in the week...