Lots of records for sale on ebay

devious

Okay I know one person who was interested, but he's a big meanie and I need these to go by November 1st so I threw a few promos [still have others available] and a bulk lot of vinyl. I started it at what I expect to at least get out of the deal, the more the merrier. I don't pay attention to vinyl prices anymore. That's less than 2 bucks a single and LP in this lot.

So if you or someone else you know loves vinyl and wants a very good start on a good psy collection, what's left of my vinyl anyways, get them in on this. Other stuff for sale too. :)

Aaron

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZheliospace

Okay I know one person who was interested, but he's a big meanie and I need these to go by November 1st so I threw a few promos [still have others available] and a bulk lot of vinyl. I started it at what I expect to at least get out of the deal, the more the merrier. I don't pay attention to vinyl prices anymore. That's less than 2 bucks a single and LP in this lot.

So if you or someone else you know loves vinyl and wants a very good start on a good psy collection, what's left of my vinyl anyways, get them in on this. Other stuff for sale too. :)

Aaron

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZheliospace

Can you at least reply to my message?

Astral Projection - Dancing Galaxy LP Promo SUPER RARE!

Astral Projection - Astral Files LP Promo SUPER RARE!

Damn nice stuff you got mate :) i have never had anything this rare.

At one point I had about 35 LP promos from all the oldschool labels. I acquired them from somebody who was living in India along with a bunch of other stuff. I sold most of my other super rare shit awhile back when I really needed the money, then I tried collecting CDs, but alas, music ventures of my own are making me part ways with my collections and I am kind of moving onward and formulating my own stylee in musical terms.

And no, I did not rip every single one of these to the computer before hand. :) I tried along time ago, but it was too time consuming. Same with CDs. But yeah, this is for whomever is interested. It'll be a bitch to ship overseas as a bulk lot, I mean financially for the winner, and I don't even know if it's worth it. I sold most of my TIP collection. I kept some for somebody else who needed some records to complete their collection. It was uhm, 105 dollars to ship 25lbs of record which this lot is far heavier :) soooooo...

Anyways, weeeeeeeeeeee.

Aaron

All of it has been sold to good ol' damon. He met me in Minnesota today, on business. Hah! I was sad to hand over the vinyl, but also quite pleased since it went to Damon; I know it won't end up at a plastics recycling company, heehee.

Thanks Damon. Sorry for not having the promo/white label shit. I boxed them up when I got home, they'll be out in the post tomorrow. =[[[[[[[[[[[[[

I felt stupidly retarded but I was in such a hurry, I did not realize I had the other shit in a separate stack at the time until on the way down I was like OH FUCK!@#

Now I can retire from these forums and move on over to the ambient forums sooon enough.

Aaron