k!?! k! VINYL LOVERS! Almost everything TIP =]

devious

Check out this link. This is for a TIP lot of records. I took out a few for some people who need em, but I left the majority in there. Uhm, the super rare The Law EP and shit is in there too. I told my buddy HI DAMON that he could only get these in a lot purchase if it was a speedy buy, but he refused due to money restraints. So I unfortunately NEED MONEY right now and have decided to put these up as one super duper deal of a lot. I think it's a deal? I mean, what? 200 dollars starting, I think that's a super fantastic deal for this giant TIP Lot.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go check it out. Depending on what terms damon and myself come to, I'll probably have a ton of more vinyl to put up on ebay. He's supposed to clear my vinyl out. But for some reason, I think he has most of what I already have already so we'll see. haha.

-d

P.S. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:L:LCA:US:1123

I can always try to outbid ... :)

I don't think it's going to go that high though cause of uhm, overseas shipping is like 105 dollars for that lot.

I think I have a Doof Let's Turn On LP promo somewhere in my stash of vinyl too. Everyone wants to know what I have and I have to clear the vinyl by November 1st [that's when I move].

So, you'll see me pushing to get a list going these next few days, should be done by October 10th for sure. And all vinyl sales have to be completed by November 1st!

Whirred?! whirred!

Why do you always make things more complicated? :)

I'm not, I have a deadline. It's not making things more complicated. I am in a rush. The old man talked to me last night about how long my stay would be and no longer than November 1st. I will make a list I said, and you don't have to buy it all, but I'd like to know what you want so I can get the other shit listed on ebay. :>

Aaron

Baah, even looking at that pile almost brings tears to my eyeys :/

And, aaargh, I really really really want to hear those early TIP Project releases one day... And the same goes for the few first Mindfield EPs...

:)

Well, Sorry! They've been sold to someone in the UK who offered me a pretty penny to end the auction early. So, alas, I ended it early with due respect to the person who wanted some of them that he has been having a hard time locating for years. woot!

Damon is going to kick me later, but I think I just made way more than I ever expected out of the deal. Heehee!

Aaron

:)

Well, Sorry! They've been sold to someone in the UK who offered me a pretty penny to end the auction early. So, alas, I ended it early with due respect to the person who wanted some of them that he has been having a hard time locating for years. woot!

Damon is going to kick me later, but I think I just made way more than I ever expected out of the deal. Heehee!

Aaron

^%$$&^#$%#%&%*&

^%$$&^#$%#%&%*&

Well, I got 450 plus shipping for that lot! I was asking 350 buy it now until the very same guy bid on it, then he was like I really want them and will pay you 450 plus shipping.

Talk about eurovinyl love!

Good thing you can't leave negative feedback for just being a bidder. :-D

Aaron

Well, I got 450 plus shipping for that lot! I was asking 350 buy it now until the very same guy bid on it, then he was like I really want them and will pay you 450 plus shipping.

Talk about eurovinyl love!

Good thing you can't leave negative feedback for just being a bidder. :-D

Aaron

You knew you shoudn't answer the phone :)

You knew you shoudn't answer the phone :)

my phone isn't anywhere near me, but okay. i think i left it in the car. :> i hope i did, otherwise my exgirlfriend stole it, cause she's here now - i picked her up last night around 2am cause she was stranded, one of my old ex's not my son's mom ex. :)

=]]]]]]] you wouldn't had paid what he paid anyways, he was desperate to make sure they were his.

Aaron