Oldschool Goa Trance mix: A Psychedelic moon rising week 2

Darkarbiter

A Psychedelic moon rising tracklist

1. Scarab-Prana BPM 141 throughout (V3 141 throughout doesn't start fast and slow down)

2. Razor's Edge-Exquisite skin 143 gradual

3. Force of nature-Eye trippin 143.5 gradual

4. Tempest-Salamander BPM 144 (throughout) and 145 towards end

5. Radio S.P.-Electric Universe BPM 145 (at start) BPM 143.5 by mix point starting from 2/3 (This song is 145 throughout in v3 as is the next... I haven't listened to this mix in ages but just looking at the numbers this will help flow)

6. Stardiver-Electric Universe BPM 143.5... to 145 between start and end of breakdown

7. Malaka Dance-Transwave (no Change)

8. Free lemonade-Total Eclipse 145 BPM

9. Dreampod-Psychopod 145 BPM(no change) and then to 148 bpm between first beats and first breakdown

10. Angelic Particals-Hallucinogen 148 BPM from start to finish

11. Shakey Shaker-Hallucinogen 148 BPM at start

12. Granada-Power Source 148 BPM

13. Octopus(Man with no name Mix)-The art of Trance 148 BPM

14. Lunar Cycle-Man With No Name BPM 148

http://files.filefront.com//;8325224;;/

Another mix from me. Been a while since this was supposed to be aired (got aired earlier today though) due to the Net directer having some health issues. Anyway hopefully you guys like it and apparently it's better then week one :drama: (although personally I like week 1 better although this is nearly as good). Hope you guys enjoy it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Damn that's unfortunate... cos the hdd with this on it died recently. I'll have to do the actual mixing again. Will post filefront link here then.

[Edit] Doing the mixing again as I type... will upload it after it's done and post new post (didn't think saying this was worth a bump)

My nets a bit slow atm so the upload might take 5-6 hours or only 3. Not sure.

So far my mixing is looking great but I fucked up the stardiver to malaka dance mix a bit (doesn't sound too bad though) it was a "oh shit where are the beats" moment. Not quite good enough to match up non kicks just by reading it yet.

• 1 month later...