FS: MWNN - Moment of Truth (Concept in Dance)

Guest antic

Cd that's fairly easy to get, for 30 euros?

7 pounds

Well, I'm not spending all day browsing eBay auctions. I checked prices on discogs and decided 30EUR is a fair price. Besides, the auction hasn't ended yet, so we'll see how high it will go, OK?

Well, I'm not spending all day browsing eBay auctions. I checked prices on discogs and decided 30EUR is a fair price. Besides, the auction hasn't ended yet, so we'll see how high it will go, OK?

Sorry to say that, but on discogs running many maniacs around. <_<

The own/want ratio on Discogs shows an approx. of 5/1. Almost 250 members have it. The album has been released on 4 different labels. I recall hearing the CID-press was 25000 copies.

Discogs prices in many cases are very greedy, like just now.

I would stop discussing prices in selling topics and do it by PM. But I guess none of you was interested in the cd from the start, but just wanted to say it...

I don't blame you guys on that, it's just a general instict (happens a lot here, with so much collectors around), I have it too :). But in the end you can start spamming each selling topic. Like rino's, technosmy's topic, and many others, also the ones who say pm me offer in many cases. have done some fair offers and some ok maybe lesser fair offers to people by pm. But if someone says "N00B, it's worth way more" when you offer 45 euro for black rhino then that guy isn't fair too (maybe he got a little more, but 45 euro for black rhino is not a low offer), the only thing is other people can't see that....

Antic price includes 5 euro shipping so in the end he has not overdone that heavly ...

Anyway this al just my opinion on this so don't take it offensive here, just something to consider... :lol:

Goodluck Antic keep it :posford: :lol:

Oopie, thanks for thorough analysis of my offer. I really appreciate it ;):P

But I guess it is a different thing when someone asks 30EUR for a CD widely available in any psy-shop, and completely other when someone sells a CD that you can only trade for or bid for on eBay. I'm not saying the price I'm asking is a bargain, because it probably isn't; but it is fair.

Maybe if you're lucky & patient you could find it shipped at 5EUR on eBay?! I bet there are people who bought Transdimensional at that price, too! Does it mean Transdimensional isn't worth more than 5EUR now...?

Discogs was always a bit expensive, that's why I almost halved the price of other sellers (as Someonesee said - the price includes shipping, which in my case is always registered priority).

I don't feel I'm ripping anyone off.

You don't want to buy it? - that's OK with me.

You can point to other, cheaper source? - I'll live with that.

You have to comment on my sale - use PM :)

The own/want ratio on Discogs shows an approx. of 5/1. Almost 250 members have it. The album has been released on 4 different labels. I recall hearing the CID-press was 25000 copies.

Discogs prices in many cases are very greedy, like just now.

don't want to let you down, but it's still available here for more or less 10euro...