dj INADA - acidtrance set 2

HappyHorse

just recorded an acidtrance set, with a slighty easy start, but going to heavy

now with a tracklist...dubble enjoy!!!!

the last song, a little homage to DIAKS, who's music I so like!!!!! enjoy! thanks Diaks for the track!!! you know I like'm ;)

here is the upload link: http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=ERZXUAN7

tracklist:

1) HARA GOBI - Holi Live

2) KOX BOX - Color Drops

3) LOTUS OMEGA - Kuru Kuru

4) MINDFIELD - Twilight World

5) SUGAR - The Alchemist

6) MANMADEMAN - Athalon

7) SLIDE - 2274

8) LUMINUS - T.M.O.

9) TOÏ DOÏ - Enfents Sacres

10) ETNICA - Nice Toy

11) FILTERIA - Reflected

12) Pandemonium-A Mad Scientists Night (Diaks Remix)

Hehe downloading.. but dont forget to credit Lost Buddha/Pandemonium for that track he wrote it.. i remixed it dont want any missunderstandings ;)

So correct naming in the tracklist should be: Pandemonium-A Mad Scientists Night (Diaks Remix)

Cheers :drama:

*edit* i have now listened and i like the tracks , only one question why is this set in mono instead of stereo?

Guest Amnesia

just recorded an acidtrance set, with a slighty easy start, but going to heavy

now with a tracklist...dubble enjoy!!!!

the last song, a little homage to DIAKS, who's music I so like!!!!! enjoy! thanks Diaks for the track!!! you know I like'm ;)

here is the upload link: http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=ERZXUAN7

tracklist:

1) HARA GOBI - Holi Live

2) KOX BOX - Color Drops

3) LOTUS OMEGA - Kuru Kuru

4) MINDFIELD - Twilight World

5) SUGAR - The Alchemist

6) MANMADEMAN - Athalon

7) SLIDE - 2274

8) LUMINUS - T.M.O.

9) TOÏ DOÏ - Enfents Sacres

10) ETNICA - Nice Toy

11) FILTERIA - Reflected

12) Pandemonium-A Mad Scientists Night (Diaks Remix)

thnx for this nice set inada & nice to see someone are using the track nice toy =D

bad that one was never released on a 12". Ofcourse dont forget doi and diaks + many more

gona dl this mix

playing...Hara Gobi intro has great feeling of life 8) random voice effects but real cool ;D wonders where I've heard it before... - ah ha! have it on Goa Head 12. tapping drums and the raunchy acid create one odd trip. its fits tho-smart Hara Gobi. New Koxbox to thuh ears. ambient alien music for a psycho doctors office ;p and the goa filth keeps coming! grungy and thick organic squishes into Lotus Omega. really trippy!

hehehe! Mindfield playing mEYEnd games;O got me all giddey/hard slammin THWARMP and lAzErs [EngInEs IgnItE]! still this far in its building and keeping a mysterious profile. pulling you in and keeping a ? in the back of the mind. 31 mins in - loving that slow gargling sound. moving all over with a groove. YES! and now one of my favorite from Slide! does this remind anyone else of the old school show Nightrider? the one with talking car? from what I remember of the theme song it does a lot! and sucha trippy bouncing effect - GENIUSSSSSS ole Slide. fits well after MMM/!/ this Luminus one is new to me..wOw! completely mental. swirling confusion and furious tempo - bending realityOOOhhAHH! Toi Doi psycho trippy style floating in °-° drives me crazy! he has his own style. cant even compare him/what a nut. so odd and bizarre but it just clicks. sweet direction the mix is taking. bipolar personality 8) getting mor explosive with Etnicas layered monsta. goa dreamsssss.tastE

awesome ending! the trippy voice effects it sounded like were cool. I'll be playing this more and more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

this is amazing set, exactly my kinda music choices! :) the tracks flow well into each other and there's consistency.

only little sad smileys I'd give for the filteria track, I simply don't like it, very maximal but substance (ie. the synths don't create good melodies but come hazardiously on top of each other) poor. And for the sound volume, you seemed to have some issues with that.

thx for sharing!

• 1 month later...

this is amazing set, exactly my kinda music choices! :) the tracks flow well into each other and there's consistency.

only little sad smileys I'd give for the filteria track, I simply don't like it, very maximal but substance (ie. the synths don't create good melodies but come hazardiously on top of each other) poor. And for the sound volume, you seemed to have some issues with that.

thx for sharing!

you are welcome!!!!

any comments on this one????