This should be an easy one (?), goa probably older than 2000?

Sphyxia

Got this short clip on a c-cassette, which I guess is from 2000 or 2001, so the track itself must be at least as old as that. Can anyone identify it? It wouldn't surprise me, if this is an easy one.

Hard-pumping, somewhat darkish goa trance at its best.

Thanks in advance. There's some vocal sample saying "illicit drugs" or something like that in the middle of the clip ...

And the link, sorry for the bad quality of the clip and for not having any own webspace to upload it to:

http://www.megaupload.com/fi/?d=JQ7UWMR0

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got this short clip on a c-cassette, which I guess is from 2000 or 2001, so the track itself must be at least as old as that. Can anyone identify it? It wouldn't surprise me, if this is an easy one.

Hard-pumping, somewhat darkish goa trance at its best.

Thanks in advance. There's some vocal sample saying "illicit drugs" or something like that in the middle of the clip ...

And the link, sorry for the bad quality of the clip and for not having any own webspace to upload it to:

http://www.megaupload.com/fi/?d=JQ7UWMR0

"I think it's time to discuss illicit drug use... as it relates to artistic inept" is the song I just listened to heh.

Subcouds-Greenflow (didn't listen to sample)

It's on Goa Head 2 btw. Notable features:

Plays the kickdrum backwards

Has 4 kicks (1 per bar) then does an extra one at the end of that AND

at the end of the 8th kick (1 per bar except for above) does 2 extra

Is written in a minor

If that all sounds familiar it's defenitly that track.

Uhh sample... sounds not much like it at all... I have no idea then... ahh well. Doesn't sound much like subcouds style tbh. Subcouds seem to be a bit obsessed with playing kicks backwards and that doesn't sound like their soundet... I mean they play that kinda speed and darker stuff but that doesn't sound like their sample set.

I also note someone saying "We shall understand it it's an element of nature" and some other stuff I couldnt make out.

• 1 year later...