Eat Static track ID

yohankiwi

helloo, can someone please tell which track

eat static tune is and from what album it comes from? Twas one of my favourites from their glade set but tis not on any of the CDs of theirs that i have.

gracias!

Seems Eat Static - Crash & Burn

helloo, can someone please tell which track

eat static tune is and from what album it comes from? Twas one of my favourites from their glade set but tis not on any of the CDs of theirs that i have.

gracias!

I say its Crash and Burn, but a remix for live use. I heard that there is a couple remixes that have not been released. If you listen to the bassline and the structure of the beat, it sure sounds like it. I will dig deeper into my archives :P

Eat Static sound notoriously different live than on album. That's what's so fuckin great about 'm too. I'll listen to the track and say if I think it's Crash & Burn.

[e] I think it is... it sounds pretty different but at the end you can hear some of the _trumpets_ that they use in Crash & Burn also...

Eat Static sound notoriously different live than on album. That's what's so fuckin great about 'm too. I'll listen to the track and say if I think it's Crash & Burn.

[e] I think it is... it sounds pretty different but at the end you can hear some of the _trumpets_ that they use in Crash & Burn also...

There is no doubt about it :)