FS: Masaray - Cosmic Trancer

vlnik

Is it any good? Are there any samples available? I just heard the track off Boyd In The Void.

antic, if I had 41 euro, I would buy it immediately. It's rare, it's old, it's Psy Harmonics, it's... it's... You're still reading?

GO BUY IT!!!!!

If you do not like it, PM me, keep it reserved, and I'll buy it from you for a higher price once I get my act together! :P

Guest antic

antic, if I had 41 euro, I would buy it immediately. It's rare, it's old, it's Psy Harmonics, it's... it's... You're still reading?

GO BUY IT!!!!!

If you do not like it, PM me, keep it reserved, and I'll buy it from you for a higher price once I get my act together! :P

I'll think about it then :)

Right now my Paypal is blocked because I reached some sort of transfer limit and I have to figure out what to do. Bad thing is, I still have over 70EUR there and I can't use 'em... PayPAL - yeah, right! :(

Right now my Paypal is blocked because I reached some sort of transfer limit and I have to figure out what to do. Bad thing is, I still have over 70EUR there and I can't use 'em... PayPAL - yeah, right! :(

What?!

hoh, you were a luky;)

i think almost evryone had such situation, when he got a CD for some euros, but in several days it was for sale for much more money. And people bought that;)

I think it's not too good of you, to post such information, that could influence to a buyer;)

CD is GGOONNEE !!!

BoM!

Guest antic

i bought it for 1 euro once.. ;)

and i am willing to trade it if there is a good offer..

pm me if you are interested..

PM'd :rolleyes: