jd 800 - alien protein

draeke

My friend Andrea Rizzo ex-etnica is selling his jd 800 with all the sounds and presets they used to make the album alien protein and all the etnica tunes of the time.

Just so that you know alien protein was 90% made with this keyboard. The keyb is in quite good shape and u can see some photos here:

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m122/draeke/JD800/

he doesnt need it anymore and thought that maybe to someone might do better. Is located in Milano of course and either you can come and pick it up or we can ship it anywhere.. just know it would be quite expensive to ship it (probably 100 eur or more no idea honestly, have to check). Otherwise if u want to trip over here, meet me and andrea, see arkanoydz studio and all, well you are just welcome :) (but u must do it in the very next few days).

The keyboard was cleaned very well after i took the pictures (sorry there was no time when i went to the studio to make the pictures) and Andrea tested it for over 3 hours, everything works.

cheers!

My friend Andrea Rizzo ex-etnica is selling his jd 800 with all the sounds and presets they used to make the album alien protein and all the etnica tunes of the time.

Just so that you know alien protein was 90% made with this keyboard. The keyb is in quite good shape and u can see some photos here:

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m122/draeke/JD800/

he doesnt need it anymore and thought that maybe to someone might do better. Is located in Milano of course and either you can come and pick it up or we can ship it anywhere.. just know it would be quite expensive to ship it (probably 100 eur or more no idea honestly, have to check). Otherwise if u want to trip over here, meet me and andrea, see arkanoydz studio and all, well you are just welcome :) (but u must do it in the very next few days).

The keyboard was cleaned very well after i took the pictures (sorry there was no time when i went to the studio to make the pictures) and Andrea tested it for over 3 hours, everything works.

cheers!

and ze price? :)

and ze price? :)

for the ultimate collector item? you make it.. i guess 400 eur is a good start! the minimum he requests.

the keyb sounds really good

sold