Re Mixes - Please include length details

Qualium 2.0

For various reasons, some of us like to be able to burn audio CD versions of the mixes we download. It's fantastic that you DJ's offer them up to begin with, but it can be very frustrating when you want copies on CD only to find out that they're too long for the disk.

I'm travelling around South-East Asia at the moment, and at many guesthouses and bars there is the opportunity to play your own music on the sound system. Sometimes an mp3 player will plug in ok, but very often not, and I also sometimes like to leave an establishment I like a copy of what I have. Yes, I have downloaded entire mixes at Cambodian internet cafes at rather-less-then-lightning-speed bandwidths only to find they were a couple of minutes too long.

So please, keep up the good work peeps, but that additional little piece of information could be invaluable to many of us, so toss that in if you could please.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

You can edit files with that, and record, and tons of other stuff. B)

wot do u wanna burn on cd ? how u wanna burn it ? it wot format ? i wud not burn any lossy mp3 mixes incase to make an audio cd ( wave pcm ) , althout u can put lot of them into entire 700 mb cd - r