Wanted - Hunab Ku - Magik Universe / Electron Wave - The Uncertainty Principle

endah

Alright, I doubt anyone wants to sell any of these.

I'd be willing to pay a lot of $$ for these two, if you want to sell (or trade), msg me.

And yeah.. some guy is selling hunab ku for a whopping 225 euro on discogs + the front cover has two big holes in it :wank:

I'd be willing to pay a lot of $$ for these two, if you want to sell (or trade), msg me.

And yeah.. some guy is selling hunab ku for a whopping 225 euro on discogs + the front cover has two big holes in it :wank:

I'm chasing Hunab also ! I have it on cassette still sealed, maybe one of these days I'll enter it on cogs along with the other half of my collection that's not on there yet.

Geez I'm lazy :), no actually just too busy I guess.

Hey,

I'm selling "Uncertainty Principle" @ Blue Moon http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=351241

I can trade it too, let me know!

B)