New group/band

Figured this isnt really music promotion

but the birth of a band/group

http://www.myspace.com/wearekonshus

it's Dubby something and psychedelic trance something

I think alot of people on here will like it actualy. from reading reviews etc. and looking at what's upriciated

hope you like and visit :)

Good luck with it! :)

btw whats up with the W's? :P Walking Wombs of Wasteful Whatness? :o

Well, We just thought it Would be funny.

or no. actualy, We laughed alot and We Wrote that.

so i dont think its meant to represent or state anything it all, We just had fun thas all :)

problely right a proper thing sometime, i guess we're not comfortable writing about ourselves.

.....being how vastly superior we are to everyone it would look pretentious.

hahahahahahah.

seriously though, i dont think we have a bio right now. :)

Ah and yes, concious. :)

Haha I know what u mean... it can easy be uncomfortable to write stuff like that, better just to have a laugh! :P It doesn't have to be too serious anyway!

What kind of music are u mainly focusing on? The upbeat or downbeat... or are u still figuring that out?

Haha I know what u mean... it can easy be uncomfortable to write stuff like that, better just to have a laugh! :P It doesn't have to be too serious anyway!

What kind of music are u mainly focusing on? The upbeat or downbeat... or are u still figuring that out?

i think that we'll just keep on making music without any coordination or goal. or rather, we aim and shoot and hit at the same time.

so i dont think we'll ever settle or focus on anything in perticular. i know that sounds awfully pretentious hahaha.

but really. seeing as how im from trance-skool, and Jan Soler is well, i have no idea skool. all kinds of stuff, we'll make...

fuck i dunno. music to take drugs to?