Free Floating In Space Volume 1

Guest The Journey Man Project

Free Floating In Space Volume. 1

Mixed by The Journey Man Project

A dedication to dubbed out trippy hippy music.

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/n9wumi

Tracks:

1. Hallucinogen - "Mi-Loony-Um! (A Floating Butterfly Stings Like A Bee Mix)" (Hallucinogen In Dub - Twisted Records)

2. Shulman - "A Magnificient Void" (In Search Of A Meaningful Moment - Aleph Zero Records)

3. Psyfactor - "REaliens" (A Magical Journey - Ajana Records)

4. The Infinity Project - "The Answer" (Mystical Experiences - T.I.P World Reissue)

5. Terra Nine - "Aziom: The Omm Squad In Dub Mix" (A Magical Journey 2 - Ajana Records)

6. Psyfactor - "Gailileo Space Mission" (A Magical Journey 2 - Ajana Records)

7. Capsula - "Human Mentality" (Synthesis Of Reality - Ajana Records)

8. Hallucinogen - "L.S.D (World Sheet Of Closed Strings Mix)" (Hallucinogen In Dub - Twisted Records)

9. Entheogenic - "Twilight Eyes" (Spontaneous Illumination - C.O.R.N Records)

10. Hallucinogen - "The Herb Garden" (The Mystery Of The Yeti Part 2 - T.I.P World)

11. Shpongle - "...And The Day Turned To Night" (Are You Shpongled? - Twisted Records)

Thanks to all the musicians and labels for releasing such awesome music, you made me some very special journeys and insights with this music... keep it coming!!

Hope you enjoy this and if you like a track buy the cd... downloading sucks and your killing a part of yourself every time you do it.

you've made a nice set here mate. i like it :)

now I'll just go and download all the albums from p2p :lol: just kidding, I have everything but a magical journey 2 which may be go my next order. really enjoyed the track after the answer.

cheers mate... yeah that track has anice deep tribal feel to it... I'm gonna do anothe rone along these lines, just waitin for my copy of the second Androcell album to come from Saikosounds... this one will have some Suns of Arqa and Kumba Mela as well :D