A list of 12 Albums, most classics

Lu Bu

The pic pretty much describes it all. 12 albums, most were highlighted classics on here. All originals in excellent condition with cases and booklets. I am going to miss these discs without a doubt but i am not after money. I want to trade and i am really after Blue Moon HQ releases. Such as RA - to sirius, Dogma - Utopia, both dimension 5's, the double disc moon tribe, electron wave, hunab ku (both discs). so if you have one or all of the above let me know see what we can do.

Posted Image

God, I am officially tempted... I have everything you want, but likewise, I have everything you're offering. With one exception- and I have to think about it. I ma still very, very tempted...

God, I am officially tempted... I have everything you want, but likewise, I have everything you're offering. With one exception- and I have to think about it. I ma still very, very tempted...

tempted? hm i see.. well theres alot more where that came from so i can easily turn your tempt into decision, but i dunno then it would seem like negotiating and im not that type of person. i am a nice person though, just ask technosomy, so if you did follow through on your temptations i would make it more then worth your effort. =)

You mean you want to trade ALL those albums for a Blue Moon one? Because that's tempting indeed...

ALL for ONE? no then i would be a crackhead. It depends on which one, i would only settle for minimal of three depending which three that is.

ALL for ONE? no then i would be a crackhead. It depends on which one, i would only settle for minimal of three depending which three that is.

ok, I have all of the cds that you have there except for BPC, but hmm... if I find another Blue Moon I will keep it in mind :)

ok, I have all of the cds that you have there except for BPC, but hmm... if I find another Blue Moon I will keep it in mind :)

why dont you tell me what your looking for then, theres a good chance i have it. i have alot of stuff from the first reactivate stuff, kai-q on up. i got some sweet commander tom discs too, and goa of course.

Guest The Journey Man Project

you can usualy buy the Tandu one at saikosounds or psyshop for like standard $15US... it ain't super rare!!

why dont you tell me what your looking for then, theres a good chance i have it. i have alot of stuff from the first reactivate stuff, kai-q on up. i got some sweet commander tom discs too, and goa of course.

In fact, my Top 3:

Accidental Occidentalism

Transwave - Hypnorhytm

Hunab Ku cd

so well, I guess this is asked too much, right? :$

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Lu Bu,

I want to trade with you all your CD's listed here.

Against 3 Blue Moon CD's:

Ra

Dimention 5

Electron Wave

It's a value of 298Euros (as I sell those at Discogs).

My B.M Cd's are un-gapped : this is much more than rare.

They're used, not new but Cd surfaces are in very good shape, no scratches.

Don't ask for Hunab Ku Cd, I don't have it anymore!

Let me know!

B)

Hello Lu Bu,

I want to trade with you all your CD's listed here.

Against 3 Blue Moon CD's:

Ra

Dimention 5

Electron Wave

It's a value of 298Euros (as I sell those at Discogs).

My B.M Cd's are un-gapped : this is much more than rare.

They're used, not new but Cd surfaces are in very good shape, no scratches.

Don't ask for Hunab Ku Cd, I don't have it anymore!

your to late i got both D5's and the electron and ra. im just looking for dogma and moon tribe and hunab ku. the only disc im down from that pic is shakta, i added muses rapt spiritual healing and violent relaxation blue room.

Let me know!

B)

• 2 months later...

I have both the dogma and the moon tribe, but wouldn't trade them for anything. I understand you want them so badly, they are top of the notch !!

good luck finding them, I'm sure one day you will ;)

actually those discs suck. collectors item if anything.. sometimes it sounds good.. if you dont mind a bit of lazyness. anyways update.. to the list of things for sale

technossomy - synthetic flesh in MINT (pics if you want for all of these items) f-rhino

etnica - plastic.. played once blue room

dimension 5 - second phaze kerry palmer autographed BMHQ

wizzy noise - cybermancy ZMA

PM me

Lu Bu, you're not seriously trading off all these classic goa cds for mediocre Blue Moon releases?

Have you heard hunab ku or electron wave?

actually those discs suck. collectors item if anything...

:)

Lu Bu, you're not seriously trading off all these classic goa cds for mediocre Blue Moon releases?

Have you heard hunab ku or electron wave?

:)

i havent traded anything but one. and the ones im selling are doubles. i have electron wave and hunab ku and ra. thanks though man