a request for all the labels

please insert in your CD (digipack or box) a "cd case insert" because it's so usefull !! think about it ! i buy many cd in a year and i've only 2 cds with it (time&space1, this fucking gooooood inner light) !! i'm ready to pay 0.01 €/$ more and i think other people who pay for that cd agree with me (don't you !?!).

last request : please think to add bpm

thank you

Guest roopak@procyonrecords.com

totally agree, alex!!

being a dj, therefore someone who keeps his cds in a case logic, I would always get pissed off about not being able to have an original insert with bpm to put into the case. so, we decided to release freaks in a frenzy (and of course, all our other releases) with a case insert.

hope other labels start doing the same. it makes sense, huh?

glad to hear that it means so much to you...cuz it definitely does to me!

I'm not a DJ, I'm just a listener. I don't like those cases. I don't want anything that makes it harder for me to access the actual disk. My ideal is a single-fold digipack. My favorite package so far is Juno Reactor's Bible of Dreams. It's single-fold, it has a booklet attached to the fold-out with tons of great images and information. Another great set of packaging is the Pole series - "1," "2" and "3." Single-fold, with just the color of the album (solid blue, red and yellow), the only writing is done extremely minimally and is embossed and glossy - one can hardly see it. In Pole's case, it's about the music only, not a lot of packaging. It's slick, simple and beautiful.

I've got both Irritant and Send In ...Send Back (and the new Oforia) and I find the cases annoying. Too much crap to route through to get at the CD. It looks okay, but it's impractical as far as I'm concerned. I can understand, however, why DJs would like them. :)

Guest Hallucinogenious

plz explain what a cd case insert is ...

also i want booklets in the cds. the last 5 cds i got, only 1200mics & Raja Ram's stash bag had a one-sheet booklet which was nothing ... I would like to see a booklet full of images,artwork ...

Guest roopak@procyonrecords.com

nice one, Alex! :-)

actually, EA...we're talking about a simple card that fits into a case logic and contains the tracklisting and in some cases, the bpm too.

another one that had it was Alien Project: Dance or Die (Phonokol).