Simon Posford

abasio

On the contrary, I'm just hoping that I don't end up falling in love with a girl who likes Posford, because then I'd have to dump her. "So, hey, baby, check out this album. It's one of my favorites. It's by "Shpongle". Have you heard of them? It's totally cool, like polka for stoners...Hey, where are you going? But I love you! What did I do?! PLEASE!!! I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO HAVE CHILDREN AND SPEND THE REST OF OUR LIVES TOGETHER!!! WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THEN AND NOW?!! COME BACK!!!"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the contrary, I'm just hoping that I don't end up falling in love with a girl who likes Posford, because then I'd have to dump her. "So, hey, baby, check out this album. It's one of my favorites. It's by "Shpongle". Have you heard of them? It's totally cool, like polka for stoners...Hey, where are you going? But I love you! What did I do?! PLEASE!!! I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO HAVE CHILDREN AND SPEND THE REST OF OUR LIVES TOGETHER!!! WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THEN AND NOW?!! COME BACK!!!"

Sinner.

Guest The Journey Man Project

Is liking Simon Posford what you look for in prospective friends? No

Would you be friends with an animal/baby rapist just because he like Simon Posford? Nope

Would you not be friends with someone really cool just because they didn't like Simon Posford? I find cool people a usually wankers whthere they like Posford or not...

Would you drop a friend if he got bored of Simon Posfords work or stopped talking about him? I've been bored of Posford's work sine 1999 myself...