Mindfield-Odyssey of the mind

Guest Rezwalker

Guest Rezwalker

That's a joke, right?

Who in their right mind would trade Hypnorhythm EP for a double CD that has like 5-6 good tunes on it?!?

:)

37 discogs users have different opinion than yours (i'm sure they dont want it for 5-6 good tunes as u said from total 20)

so this is YOUR opinion and nothing more. and don't forget for which artists u are talking about ;)

besides that my suggestion i still believe is fair. i give 2 cd's for 1. both rare.

Guest antic

37 discogs users have different opinion than yours (i'm sure they dont want it for 5-6 good tunes as u said from total 20)

so this is YOUR opinion and nothing more. and don't forget for which artists u are talking about ;)

besides that my suggestion i still believe is fair. i give 2 cd's for 1. both rare.

Man, I'm not saying it is bad. Far from it.

It is just not good enough for a trade to Hypnorhythm EP - that's all :)

Guest Rezwalker

Man, I'm not saying it is bad. Far from it.

It is just not good enough for a trade to Hypnorhythm EP - that's all :)

can u explain me your criteria? that's because it's from 1995? so what..that means has played thousand times and that's not good at all as u understand. or your comment it's because 76 discogs users wants this? so what again we are talking about cd's btw and not about diamonds.

Guest antic

Ok...

Some CDs are rare, because they're out of print.

Other CDs are rare, because they're out of print AND no one wants to get rid of them because they're too good and are considered to be 'classic releases' or whatever you want to call them...

You're trying to trade the former for the later.

Guest Rezwalker

You're trying to trade the former for the later.

u forgot 2 things. there are some users with doubles, and some other who have higher priority for some specific releases and they have different criteria than yours. i'm trying to trade former with later? maybe ur saying that because u have the Mindfield cd's allready..dunno..what about for some1 who didn't have it or not even hear it..

what can u expect from me ? to give my half colletion for a 12year thaousand time played cd? nah..

believe me if i not finally found it i will not feel dissapointed..

because believe it or not im not feel very comfortable to give a double cd for 1 extreme used cd.

anyway enough with this discussion from my side.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rezwalker

ORLY? go and find then Trance experience 3 if u can!

besides that...here is NOT a discussion section

comments like yours are completely unecessary. no one asking about your opinion.

there are collectors out there who wants just some rare cd's and nothing more.

it's not everything about the money u know.. :rolleyes:

ORLY? go and find then Trance experience 3 if u can!

besides that...here is NOT a discussion section

comments like yours are completely unecessary. no one asking about your opinion.

there are collectors out there who wants just some rare cd's and nothing more.

it's not everything about the money u know.. :rolleyes:

Saying something won't fetch the same price as hypnorhythm doesn't mean it's not as rare.

I don't feel like my comment is unnecessary. If somebody REALLY wants some of your albums and is willing to give up hypnorhythm ep, he will ignore my post.

yeah, he perfectly know this, but he pretends he doesn't...

what? :rolleyes:

Guest Rezwalker

If somebody REALLY wants some of your albums and is willing to give up hypnorhythm ep, he will ignore my post.

so what are u? a buyers/traders guard or something? what are u trying to do? u are very annoying u know that?! I DON'T WANT ANY DISCUSSION HERE U UNDERSTAND THAT? this thread is about a suggestion for trade and i discuss about that with guys who have interest via pm.

go to yr poor collection, or continue to find vimana remix and leave me alone.

antic the same goes and for u. just stay away from my threads both of u.

so what are u? a buyers/traders guard or something? what are u trying to do? u are very annoying u know that?! I DON'T WANT ANY DISCUSSION HERE U UNDERSTAND THAT? this thread is about a suggestion for trade and i discuss about that with guys who have interest via pm.

go to yr poor collection, or continue to find vimana remix and leave me alone.

antic the same goes and for u. just stay away from my threads both of u.

Wow :)