Big sale of many classics on Ebay

Kai-Q

MOTHERFUCKING ebay. They kicked some of my auctions because I wrote in my descripton for "Cash in a letter (EUROS preferred)".

Here the message from this WHORES: "The listing was removed because it violated the eBay Accepted Payments policy. The violation occurred when you included the following information in your listing:

Description.......Cash in a letter (EUROS preferred)"

Next time, they forbidden banktransfers & creditcards and the only payment is ebay's PayPal.

THOSE MOTHERFUCKING DICKSUCKING BITCHES :angry:

I will relist my items on this monday.

Never write you prefer the cash in a letter option, they don't like it there ;)

However, I ALWAYS PM the ones I want to sell from to ask them if they

accept cash. And they always do. So my whole Ebay-bussiness is

based on sending cash money, although it's "forbidden".

Guest Rezwalker

Kai-Q did u recieve my mail? plz answer me about my offer even if it's negative or recommend me something different. thanks :)

Hi guys

Sorry, I had monday a problem. My fucking PC got a fucking virus which blocks the syncvhost.exe file and some othe system files from windows. :angry:

I couldn't to login in ebay and into my e-mail provider.

Norton Antivirus is a stupid program, it can't find the virus, but a shareware program calles Antivire found it. LOL :lol:

Yesterday I was bussy.

Today I will send the prices.

I forke 1848,45 Euro. WOW :D

Never had such so luck. :DB)

Guest Rezwalker

I forke 1848,45 Euro. WOW :D

Never had such so luck. :DB)

great for you with all that money..now it's time for u to be less rude in PM's and mails.. and believe me i'm not the only one with complaints.. i know 2 more guys who have complaints about the never answered pm's/mails, and about huge delay from the moment u got the money till the time u sent the packages. and NO i'm not talking about monday (the day with the problems in yr pc) im talking for almost all the previews week and especially for the last day with bids on ebay. anyway ..at least now i know.