gms did it again

after they stole a track from fleps aka filippo scrimizzi of lotus omega some years ago they now stole the sweet dreams remix, which was consceiverd and almost finalized by andrea rizzo, giotto and sebi (freqency surfer) in ibiza in the summer of last year. they composed most of it, then sebi let riktam listen to it, he got a copy, re arranged it and now is a hit. andrea and giotto are really irritated he didnt write anywhere the track was originally conceived by them. they play it at every live performace and wayan blue even made a video clip. they asked me to spread the truth around...

regards

PS: we are thinking of posting online a sample of the track they did back then before the gms rework, in case someone wonders :)

goa gossip,

always sceptic I am :unsure:

no offences to the thread starter don't get me wrong ;)

some samples indeed...

well i have to go visit them in the studio as they are not really very much internet alikes (arkanoydz), get the samples and post it, and this may require some time but hey i don't earn anything by this :). Plus i would only get some enemies if i'd say false things.

well i have to go visit them in the studio as they are not really very much internet alikes (arkanoydz), get the samples and post it, and this may require some time but hey i don't earn anything by this :) . Plus i would only get some enemies if i'd say false things.

I know, that's why I said no offence to the threadstater ;)

respect :)

• 3 weeks later...