Spectraliquid.com TECHNO/TECH TRANCE/IDM Party!

spectraliquid

Posted Image

SPECTRALIQUID.com presents a hypersonic event full of Techno,

Dark Techno, Tech Trance, IDM music, starting from 23:00 till morning!

Dj HYPERION will travel us to experimental, chaotic rhythms with idm/ambient soundscapes, Dj NIKITAS in minimal techno structures, dj NOXY in his progressive, tech trancey style, dj FISHIMSELF will lift us with powerful technoish/tech trance music, while SPECTRAL SUN will deliver a chaotic show based on dark, hard techno / experimental in a unique extreme live set!!!

Be prepared for a powerful music/visual show hosting live and dj sets and top quality visuals+vjing, arranged by the people of Spectraliquid...

LIVE Appearance by:

SPECTRAL SUN ( Spectraliquid)

DJ Sets by:

HYPERION (KGB),

FISHIMSELF (It Record Shop, Ultimae),

NIKITAS (Natural High),

NOXY (Spectraliquid)

Date: Saturday 03 March

Time: 23:00 till morning

Entrance: 8 euros with drink

www.spectraliquid.com

www.myspace.com/spectraliquid

thank you guys! this is going to be a powerful event for sure....Be prepared for Powerful music and Visuals....:)

As for the Detritus event, we all hope that it will go well since he is a great musician and it's really worth it...and there will also be very interesting supporting live and dj sets!

Thank you for all the support! Be good//:):)

this weekend i'll b @ athens..possibly visit your event guys.. B* WARE B)

So were you there?

Nice event overall. Especially when Spectral Sun played, maybe the highlight of the event. DJ Fishimself also played very good. Powerful tech trance/psy-techno...

The IDM part was ok, but nothing impressive, although I listen to lots of IDM ... The sound was decent & loud, although it could be a bit clearer but overall it was quite ok. And as we all know the place was a bit too small,at sometimes it was a bit difficult to dance freely.

Uhm, and 7 euros for a small beer? ... ;P

All in all, a nice party though..! :)

About the Detritus event on 14/4, i would like to attend it... His latest album released in 2005, ORIGIN, is nice... :)