Har-El Prussky

w_lizzard

I just sent him a message this morning.We're in touch for his new album!

This will be released under Kagdila Records (like the last one, but the one before was released under Out-Of-Orion Records, Italy: (rip)

Shu-Ki got the tracks, I'll make the artwork and mastering.I'm waiting to get the audio files to be inspired in my work and talk with Har-El to be sure it's what he wants...Like "Vanity" album...I showed him some picture i made and he choosen the ones he liked the most.

Stay tuned

;)

I have the last made California Sunshine album... it's a good mix between old school goa trance and full on, but because of that he doesn't find a label... Too full on ish for us, and a little too old school for them :s

You are soooo teasing us :D

But good that you inform us that CS have made an album...

I just sent him a message this morning.We're in touch for his new album!

This will be released under Kagdila Records (like the last one, but the one before was released under Out-Of-Orion Records, Italy: (rip)

Shu-Ki got the tracks, I'll make the artwork and mastering.I'm waiting to get the audio files to be inspired in my work and talk with Har-El to be sure it's what he wants...Like "Vanity" album...I showed him some picture i made and he choosen the ones he liked the most.

Stay tuned

;)

You will release the California Sunshine album or simply a Har-Ell album?

Guest Rezwalker

All the infos said about Har-el album and not CS.

btw there is a confusion in his words when he try to describe his upcoming album. in the start of his interview he said "yes, i am preparing a psytrance album now which will include different atmospheres and vibes from progressive to full-on nightish and morning uplifting."

and in the end "my next cd it's pure trance. melodic, keep on the spirit of trance alive always." :unsure:

let's c..

I have the last made California Sunshine album... it's a good mix between old school goa trance and full on, but because of that he doesn't find a label... Too full on ish for us, and a little too old school for them :s

man this is just crazy!!! First Chi-Ad and now this... how can such legends have a hard time finding a record label wanting to release their stuff??? Hell if I had the money I'd release it myself!