Sheyba

Guest Satoshi

Does someone know who he/she is, and wich country he/she/them comes from...andbonus is if you know if he/she/them released an album. the only thing i know about them is that they made a track called ganesh and that it was released on some Destination Goa album....PLEASE HELP ME!

IM DESPERATE!

Lol Sheyba is me (Kristian Thinning / Elysium/Elysium Project) and Jean Borelli (Orion).

We both come from Denmark. Your neighbours !!!!

We never released an album but we release a 12" single on Flying Rhino way back when Flying Rhino was created:

A. Into The Forth Dimension

B: Ancient Lands

and we released a compilation track on the "First Flight" CD (Flying Rhino):

Trance Africa Express (the best known track from Sheyba).

And Ganesh as you mentioned on the Flying Rhino compilation "Boyd in The Void"

Hope I anwered your question....If not you are welcome to ask more...

Guest Satoshi

Thanx EP! i didnt know you were in the project, but it sounded ALOT like Orion and Elysium stuff....just so you know ive made a Dub Remix of Ganesh...i will post it on my site (soon to come!) so you can check it out!

peace out bro!

-Satoshi-

Guest Satoshi

Yep its good....too bad my html skills suck bigtime...can you help me put the track on the forum as an url or just as an file? that would rule!

Peace!

To understand you correct :-)

You need to upload it to a server but dont know how?

or

You do know how to upload the music but dont know how to make a link from this forum to the file?

Guest Satoshi

the second one was right EP! thats the proplem man...ive tried to upload it to my site but the MIME-coderprogram (in this case qicktime) doesnt work allright with html...maybe i should change that...fuck, this shit IScomplicating! but tell me how to upload it here and i will be eternally greatfull ; )

Cheers!

Satoshi

oh, and visit This Cool Fractal Site.

Sorry you cant upload a file in the forum.... all you can do is linking to a file on another server.

Yoy should use a raw file such as aif (Mac) or wav (PC) and get a mp3 encoder to convert it into mp3.

If you're on a Mac you can download the iTunes for free at:

iTunes

and use it to convert the file into mp3.

If you're on a PC I am sure there's many in this forum that can help you to find a freeware mp3 encoder for PC.

Dont use Quicktime (Is mostly used for movies and mpeg4) as it is, as you found out, not always compaitible with servers when it comes to mp3 encoding.

Good Luck :-)

Yes basilisk :-).... very true..."Inside Out" on the Jean Borelli compilation on Transient....

• 11 years later...