Most overrated albums

rino

yo Rino btw, have you been on msn I haven't seen you there. :)

Damn Oopie... I sure as hell use a hand when I'm writting those literature critics... Damn you got a knack for writting. Same here for the MSN, I've been on, but haven't seen you either. In fact, I've seen noboday on MSN lately... I am really that repulsive? :lol:

Wait, I'll check your profile and see if I even added you properly. Laters!

EDIT: I don't feel personylly offended... no offense taken. Yeah, I guess this discussion could be taken to X Files territiroy with all the "the truth is somewhere out there", "the truth is relative" etc. :lol:

Damn Oopie... I sure as hell use a hand when I'm writting those literature critics... Damn you got a knack for writting. Same here for the MSN, I've been on, but haven't seen you either. In fact, I've seen noboday on MSN lately... I am really that repulsive? :lol:

Wait, I'll check your profile and see if I even added you properly. Laters!

I like your positive reviews very much man, very much! Actually I find you to reflect my tastes and doing reviews I'd do if I wasn't such a lazy-ass. :D

so big thanx!

my comp is broken right now (I'm on my bro's) so I can't meet you on msn, dang!

soon I'll try to fix it though :)

my comp is broken right now (I'm on my bro's) so I can't meet you on msn, dang!

soon I'll try to fix it though :)

Cool, guess I'll catch on some time later then. Even though I'm not on these last few weeks as well- I have exams :( . But I'll be back and regularly there in about 10 days. Dumb Question: there is no time difference between Finland and Croatia, right? God, I can't believe I got the courage to ask something as blatant as this on a public forum... :rolleyes:

Cool, guess I'll catch on some time later then. Even though I'm not on these last few weeks as well- I have exams :( . But I'll be back and regularly there in about 10 days. Dumb Question: there is no time difference between Finland and Croatia, right? God, I can't believe I got the courage to ask something as blatant as this on a public forum... :rolleyes:

God, I can't believe I got the courage to admit I don't know :P

It can't be more than one hour tho can it? :) If I remember correctly Croatia was a bit more to west than Finland so it might be +1 here.

Hey I know those exams - I just had 4 in 4 days. exhausting!

God, I can't believe I got the courage to admit I don't know :P

It can't be more than one hour tho can it? :) If I remember correctly Croatia was a bit more to west than Finland so it might be +1 here.

Hey I know those exams - I just had 4 in 4 days. exhausting!

Ignorance is bliss...

Today is like my studying "day off", and I think I'm gonna go scroll back into my bed... And have nightmares of Dante and Bocaccio smacking me across the face with hard-coover, hand written copies of "The Divine Commedy" and "Decameron" until I agree to translate them to ancient greek. Yuk!!!

The most overrated album in goa trance history is hallucinogen-twisted, it can be in some point psychedelic but where are the melodies?..its almost inexistent, it lacks consistent melodies and i think its not a question of taste its a fact :(

The most overrated album in goa trance history is hallucinogen-twisted, it can be in some point psychedelic but where are the melodies?..its almost inexistent, it lacks consistent melodies and i think its not a question of taste its a fact :(

:huh::blink:

Don't let Radi hear you say that!! He'll come round your house & gut you :unsure:

You sure you're talking about this CD??? :huh:

Well, it's not IFO, but pretty far from Noma or XV Killist either...

You sure you're talking about this CD??? :huh:

Well, it's not IFO, but pretty far from Noma or XV Killist either...

Yes antic but im not saying its a bad album,its a good one and when im refering to melodies i mean complete and consistent melodies not just some "ambience melodies" like he made...all the times when im finished listening to some of the tracks i feel like its something missing...for example on lsd the melodies is building and building and then it stops there is no climax and i always feel that something is missing it gets kinda boring, the only track i really like is shamanix because it has a really nice climax.

As a whole the album is good with ambience melodies but not powerfull and deep like i always want in goa....maybe the soft bassline helps me think its not a powerfull album, for people that likes soft ambience melodies the album is perfect but not for me.

Yes antic but im not saying its a bad album,its a good one and when im refering to melodies i mean complete and consistent melodies not just some "ambience melodies" like he made...all the times when im finished listening to some of the tracks i feel like its something missing...for example on lsd the melodies is building and building and then it stops there is no climax and i always feel that something is missing it gets kinda boring, the only track i really like is shamanix because it has a really nice climax.

As a whole the album is good with ambience melodies but not powerfull and deep like i always want in goa....maybe the soft bassline helps me think its not a powerfull album, for people that likes soft ambience melodies the album is perfect but not for me.

Hehe, the only track I DON'T like from Twisted is Shamanix, particularly for that cheesy climax at the end... It must be that 'personal taste' thing that everyone always talk about ;):D

Hehe, the only track I DON'T like from Twisted is Shamanix, particularly for that cheesy climax at the end... It must be that 'personal taste' thing that everyone always talk about ;):D

LOLOL maybe its really a matter of taste, for example i love nitzhonot and most of the people says its utracheesy i dont have the same opinion but i know im not the only one :D