03. Optical Human Vs. Tsabeat - Saturday Horns [06:22]

04. Naked Tourist - As Well As You Dance Insane Behaviour [07:42]

05. Terminator Vs. Encephalopaticys - Maniac Is Close To Y [09:27]

06. Whoop - Magic Crystal [08:45]

07. Neuron Compost - Izilop Pop Rmx [07:39]

08. Ocelot - Xcilog Frog Grog Furious Rmx [07:48]

09. Gms - Fly Terminator Rmx [07:04]

10. Tamlin - The Wizard Who Smoked An Oz Bonus Track [08:21]

When you read/hear that a compilation is dedicated to Victor Zolotorenko (Zolod) - Terminator, rest in peace man, you got to have it by anymeans. As the intro of this comipation begins with the question well known to all of us "What is the meaning of life?" and some mummble, jummble about "It's an eternal question with million answers. Scientific approaches and theories, different philosophical views,theistic beliefs, spiritual and mystical revelations gave a mankind many meanings, but this question still exists." Well then my answer is The meaning of life is what you make of it. Some may aggre some not but i really don't care :) it's my standing and a view to this eternal question. Ok back to the compilation by Vertigo Records (big respect to them) this is their vision of the underground psy-trance at present moment, so it doesn't have to be yours :) (remember "What you make of it") it contains five tracks and five brilliant remixes made by worldwide known artists like Ocelot,Naked Tourist, Neuron Compost, Terminator. And of course,some newcomers - Optical Human vs Tsabeat from Israel and Whoop - solo project

by Vladimir Kataev (former Furious participant).

#1 Gappeq - Lavondyss

Great opening of this compilation by Jiri Tomasek (Czech Republic) you have the feeling you're enterin the colosseum the crowd is going wild - welcome to the dance floor. To be honest i expected more from this track (judging from the begining) it has nice catchy baseline, but week choice on FX and those trippy thingies, the flute killed the track and my brain it leaves that progresive taste in my ears, no goodie for me .

#2 Terminator - Scary Boubles Ocelot Rmx

First of the tributes for Zolod. This track is all Zolod with added Ocelot rythm and Ocelot FX. Great one nice baseline so trippy so psy it clears up youre mind, if you expected dark think again this one is a pure morning track I have never been so peacefull.

#3 Optical Human Vs. Tsabeat - Saturday Horns

New comer Optical Human and Tsabeat (Elad Weinberg) from Israel, let me tell you about Tsabeat he has a great future (just listen to "Coloring The Night - Neverending Story") he started in Punk and Metal bends (like me :) ) and has that dark feeling, ok back to the track well..... it's nice and catchy so fresh i only don't like the baseline, until Tsbeat takes over from half of the track and it get's better, and he again proof's himself to me - he can make a great morning to, I salut you great execution.

#4 Naked Tourist - As Well As You Dance Insane Behaviour

I wanted to hear this one from Martin (Z-Neo) & Bjorn (DJ Iguana) with great and see their morning style, their dark i great and it has that unique sound. The baseline is exelent, the FX are just right, yeah another strike for the ppl behinf Nacked Tourist project

#5 Terminator Vs. Encephalopaticys - Maniac Is Close To You

Like the previous track this one was on my important list. It's Zolod and Vasko Velickovski a producer from Macedonia who started his career under the influence of Parasence, and as time passes by his getting better and better if you have the opportunity to see his live acto don't hesitatate to see him you'll get your moneys worth. Ok back to the track Encephalopaticys dominates this track which is by the way a KICK ASS! track exelent base line so tripy FX, morning psychedelia all the elements at their best are present and they are at their best.

#6 Whoop - Magic Crystal

Whoop, Vladimir Kataev (former Furious participant) ok to be honest to you this is new one for me let's see what he has to ofer. Mmmmm I'll rate this like avarege, avarege baseline, average FX, I like the conga sounds it put's on some african beach in the morning, pure ocean, pure laughter coming form the ppl danceing around you, did I say average I stand corected, it has magic in it just give it a little time like i did :)

#7 Neuron Compost - Izilop Pop Rmx

Neuron Compost or Reece Stockhausen with his tribute for Zolod. Listening to him and all the past tracks you get the feeling the "boys" really gave the best of them for this one, from what you can see their great respect for Zolod. The track is full morning psychedelia, so trippy FX and the best baseline i've heard so far in this compilation and is my No.1 for this edition.

#8 Ocelot - Xcilog Frog Grog Furious Rmx

Ocelot the king for morning for my taste with another one exelent performance.... really a can't review Ocelot 'couse the morning he does is the best for me some may not agree, but we all have our own tastes don't we B). I'll try to keep it simple ..... i can't so you have to hear it to belive it it has booooommmm baseline, boooommmmm FX, boommmmmm morning psychedelia.

#9 G.M.S. - Fly Terminator Rmx

Riktam and Bansi payed their tribute to Zolod with another great track. Ok this one is a great project you have the tase of G.M.S. baselines (the founders of Full-On) and the trippy sounds of the morning style, it froze my brain ook me to another nebula where you loose youre sence of touch, all youre neurons are concentreted in youre brain this is a must listen. This life form I encounter for the first time and is all over me, around me, in my toughts, I feel, I can't move...such beauty.

#10 Tamlin - The Wizard Who Smoked An Oz Bonus Track

Tamlin or Jonas Henrikson. We'll it's end of the trip kids so says this track it kind of wakes you up from the previous tracks a great by, by track see you next time great for the ending of compilation, happy baseline,FX, like it want's to say celebrate life in the name of thouse that aren't with us.

Well you step in with one view on the world and after you hear this compilation is altered. It leaves you without words. I got the feeling that this was Dark but it's pure morning to the bone and such great morning this is you'll want to wake up with this compilation every day. The ppl from Vertigo Records did their job and did it well. It's a must have and becouse the fact is a tribute to Victor Zolotorenko (Zolod) and becouse all the performers gave their best for this one. In the category winner for Morning Psy Trance for 2007 you'll find this one. I give it 9.5/10

Favorites: 1,2!!,4!!!,5!!!,7!!!,8!!!!,9!!!

celebrate life, in loving memory - Victor Zolotorenko (Zolod)

Don't froget to support artists by buying their CD'a and 12" visiting 'em on parties and festivals

• 1 month later...

Cool release.

I really like that Vertigo try to combine mad-dark artists together with freestyle artists in morning psychedelia.

I don't like that much the Terminator collaborations tracks (very atmospheric but kind of minimal) but the Tamlin track is awesome!!!

The Whoop track and the Neuron Compost track are also very good! And the Ocelot remixed by Furious too!

7.5/10

#4 Naked Tourist - As Well As You Dance Insane Behaviour

I wanted to hear this one from Martin (Z-Neo) & Bjorn (DJ Iguana) with great and see their morning style, their dark i great and it has that unique sound. The baseline is exelent, the FX are just right, yeah another strike for the ppl behinf Nacked Tourist project

This is actually a remix by Insane Behavior (Bo Terkelsen) ;)