JOTI SIDHU / NEW SENSATIONS

JOTI SIDHU / NEW SENSATIONS

SOLMC-082 ¥ 2650 (in tax)

Music Style:PSY

1. AUDIO CHEMISTRY [vs HALLUCINOGEN] - Long Long Arms (JOTI SIDHU Remix)

2. White on Ice

3. Do This

4. Not Crazy [vs DJ MACK]

5. Versace on Acid

6. Metaphysical [vs INNER ACTION]

7. New Sensations Remix

8. TRANCE POSERS [vs RIKTAM from GMS] - Trance Pose

+ Bonus tracks:

9. Live Fast, Die Young (SHANTI Remix)

10. Chaotic Biotic [vs DJ EDOARDO] (PTX Remix)

発売元:SOLSTICE MUSIC 販売元:SOLSTICE MUSIC Release Date: 2007.02.05

PSY-TRANCEシーン初期から世界中で活躍を続ける、稀代のグルーヴ・マスター「JOTI SIDHU」の最新作!! GMSのRIKTAMをはじめ、要注目アーティストも多数参加!!

ダンス・ミュージック大国イギリスで最も音楽と深く結びついた二つの街、ロンドンとブライトンに生まれ育ち、1988年に17歳でDJキャリアをスタートした、エレクトロニック・ムーヴメントの申し子、JOTI SIDHU。その後、作曲活動も開始したJOTIは、THE CUREのプロデューサーDAVE ALLEN、MASSIVE ATTACKやJEFF BACKのプロダクションに参加していたANDY WRIGHTといった実力者たちの元でプログラマーとして腕を磨いていた1992年、サイケデリック・サウンドに開眼し、同郷のDINO PSARASらとユニットAYAHUASCAを結成。初期ゴア・トランスの名盤と言われるコンピ『A CONCEPT IN DANCE』へ楽曲を提供し、PAUL OAKENFOLDのリミックスを手掛けるなど、順調に頭角を現していく。

1995年以降は、ソロ・プロジェクトPSYCHAOSとして、またJOTI SIDHUとして、ネバダ砂漠での伝説的フェス「バーニングマン」やポルトガルでの万博といった巨大プロジェクトから、カリブ海に浮かぶ小島やフランスの古城といった個性的なロケーションでのアンダーグランド・パーティーまで、世界中のありとあらゆる場所でプレイ、確実にオーディエンスを熱くするJOTIのパフォーマンスは、絶大な支持を集めることとなる。

そして今回、昨年JOTI SIDHU名義でリリースした前作『PUNKTUATOR』に対する嵐のような大反響の余韻が残る中で発表するニュー・アルバム『NEW SENSATIONS』は、ダークでグルーヴィーなJOTI独特のアッパー・チューンが存分に堪能出来る快作。JOTIの最新ソロ・トラックだけでなく、GMSのRIKTAMとの共作、HALLUCINOGENとコラボした名曲のリミックス、SHANTIによるフロア・アンセムのリミックスといったリスナーの関心をそそる注目曲も目白押しで、充実度満点だ。

設立以来、厳選されたカッティングエッジなリリースを続け、作品のクオリティーの高さが世界中から絶賛されているイタリアン・レーベルNEUROBIOTIC RECORDSが、自信を持って送リ出す傑作アーティスト・アルバム『NEW SENSATIONS』。タイトル通り、シーンに新たな革命を起こすのは間違いないだろう。

世界に先駆け、日本盤の一週間先行発売が決定!!

For English information >>> www.neurobiotic.com

Could be interesting!

タイトル通り、シーンに新たな革命を起こすのは間違いないだろう。

世界に先駆け、日本盤の一週間先行発売が決定!!

to you too! :blink:

:P

I left that in because it does mention some names (that are readable) that might get people interested.

IMO the samples sounded awful... The previous album at least had some variation between how the tracks sounded, but this one feels like it's one long, very full-on track. And not the good one at that. The "Long, long arms" remix is a joke, other tracks are similar...

I say this very rarely, but this is one of the cases that once-great artist went the totally wrong road...

Too bad :(

Joti sidhu is a good producer and I enjoyed his track on v/a twisted vision .. I know for sure it wont be mediocre or even an average release ... I'll be getting this one :)

Joti sidhu is a good producer and I enjoyed his track on v/a twisted vision .. I know for sure it wont be mediocre or even an average release ... I'll be getting this one :)

Check the samples here. I am disappointed... :(

Guest Rezwalker

i totaly agree with u. a bunch of crap tracks. just like typical israeli full-on...and this came from a legendary(!) producer of the 90's...pity <_<

Guest Cosmogenesis

Joti Sidhu has lost it

I would certainly prefer him evolving his twisted,dark PSYCHAOS style with tracks such as MAD LANE, FLEXUAL, ELECTRONIC UNCERTAINTY etc

... with tracks like "dense dawn", "keyboard widow" or "psychochemical age" you should add to your list ;)

The psychaos spirit with its famous crazy melodies and distorted vibes are definitely past memories... I'm really disappoiting by those samples, but not surprised though. Even if the "punktuator" album sounded a bit better than this one, Joti proved to us by the past that, with his unbelievable & original inspiration, that he is able to produce far better things than that. :)

... with tracks like "dense dawn", "keyboard widow" or "psychochemical age" you should add to your list ;)

The psychaos spirit with its famous crazy melodies and distorted vibes are definitely past memories... I'm really disappoiting by those samples, but not surprised though. Even if the "punktuator" album sounded a bit better than this one, Joti proved to us by the past that, with his unbelievable & original inspiration, that he is able to produce far better things than that. :)

Agreed....

+ tracks such as SCIENCE FICTIONS, DARK ANGEL , CHAOS TO ORDER, THEY TRIED TO GRAB ME, PERCEPTIONS OF REALITY (with MWNN)

He could evolve this style into something more digitally sounding that could be released today without actually losing the old spirit so I wonder :huh: why he chose that path instead...

Its stupid to base your decision on just 40 seconds of a track which might evolve/grow totally into s'thing else ... i liked few of the samples and overall i think it should be a decent buy. Last few tracks do sound a little cheezy but i'll ignore that ;)

Its stupid to base your decision on just 40 seconds of a track which might evolve/grow totally into s'thing else ... i liked few of the samples and overall i think it should be a decent buy. Last few tracks do sound a little cheezy but i'll ignore that ;)

it's not stupid IMO, it's convinient because I won't waste my money on crap CD just because it was released bu known artist... :)