@sunrise

electric blue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

no way! I've never seen 'Jungle Storm' in a mix. Love that song for a loooooong time! 'Lepton Head' too!

only song there I'm not familiar with is Lunar Civilization and I'm aped to hear it!

loving the set. so great to hear Jungle Storm once again. haven't played my goahead 3 cd in awile. just so you know - Lepton Head is the Deedrah rmx. i was hopin for original cuz of its organic funk but this deedrah one is stellar too. cybernetic like woa ;O (MFG comin in now) love 'Overload'!!!

31 minutes in - I love that section of Overload when its just rising up. uber sweet ;D

that Crop Circles song is butttttuhs! I can see why Filteria rmx'd it/ my favorite of the set! I really liked this and am for sure gonna replay it to death ;p

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Amnesia

have download and listen to this sunrise mix here :)

really good mixing between the tracks good bpm. But for me i did not like the first tracks

feels that the tracks should not be there beacaus of the other style dark psy & goa =/ no good combine

aswell ill give u 9/10 ;)

have download and listen to this sunrise mix here :)

really good mixing between the tracks good bpm. But for me i did not like the first tracks

feels that the tracks should not be there beacaus of the other style dark psy & goa =/ no good combine

aswell ill give u 9/10 ;)

it was a set played at dawn; dawn time has a phase change me thinks. and the music reflects that

and thanx by the way.. :)