Vibraspirit 11.23 (Sundance Records)

Artist: V/A

Release Title: Vibraspirit Vol. 11.23

Label: Sundance

Release Date Expected: Dec 13 2006

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=6221

Track List:

01. Jigsaw / Organic Panic

02. Magnetic Force / Chemical Brothers (Chemical Trolls Rmx)

03. Anahata / One World

04. Analog Child / Mozart

05. Israeli Sphinx / Human

06. Itp / Sunrise

07. Magical Sex / Ping Pong

08. Ion / Weak Me

09. Domatek / Like A Dream

10. Terrafractyl / Psychedelic Acoustics

11. Alt Anesis Feat. Mike A / Radiant Ablaze

RELEASE NOTES:

The Vibraspirit series continues on SunDance Records with volume 11.23, compiled once again by Franny. Opening the compilation is a new artist from Melbourne, Australia, Jigsaw , with a super chunky morning tech sound. Chemical Trolls from Israel offer us a stunning remix of a Magnetic Force track, and delivers a new melodic tech sound.. Fresh from Nystagmus Studios in Vancouver, Canada, Anahata gives us his vision of a new morning sound, chunky yet bubbling with melody. Analog Child from Israel cranks up the pace a little with a morning melodic blaster that never fails to create a peak on the dance floor. Israeli Sphinx, aka Cortex, delivers a totally new morning melodic sound, fresh Israeli inspiration that races towards a melodic climax from heaven. ITP, with their album out soon on Sundance, blasts out a storming new morning sound , a real treat for the trippers on the dance floor with live acoustic guitars, huge basslines, and melodies to drop to your knees for. New Israeli act, Magical Sex gives us their unique vision of the morning sound with unique basslines & beautiful crescending melodies. ION from Greece with 2 albums under his belt, turns his writing hand to a more eclectic sound a real screamer, perfect for creating a new vibe & direction on the dance floor. Domatek from Israel bring us one of the dreamiest most uplifting tracks of the year, with melodies that can be felt all the way up your spine. Terrafractyl, and amazing new artist form Melbourne Australia, redefines what a melodic morning track can do, with Jazz progressions musical sensibility rarely seen in psytrance. Closing 11.23, Alt Anesis joins up with MikeA to produce one of the most talked about tracks of the year, a happy bubbly family journey with monster basslines & live flutes & dreamy melodies.

Alt Anesis joins up with MikeA to produce one of the most talked about tracks of the year.

656810[/snapback]

Jeez, i think there are 20 people max that know about this tune including me. Does that mean our scene is that small? The moronic promo text of the year nominee.

• 2 weeks later...

The promo text may be lame, but Sundance has consistently put out the highest quality psytrance - not too dark, not too light, and always fully psychedelic...

I agree. I own the other Vibraspirits and this one made my order list at Saiko today.