morning trance

hey yow...i'm searching for cd's with "morning trance" on it.....i'm fed up with crappy goa but i don't know that many groups.so if anyone can help me with names of groupes that would be really nice

razzzz

If you're fed up with crappy goa maybe you should get some GOOD goa. And if you're calling GOOD goa crappy maybe you shouldn't be here.

But let's see....

I've always liked a bit of Shpongle in the morning (and evening, and midnight, and so on and so on...).

Asura - Code Eternity is a good one for "getting started" in the morning as well..

good ole Jiaiiaiaaaiaiaiiaia (Blue Energy i think it's called) is pretty cool as well

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

it depends what morning music is for you but if you like melodic stuff try yahel, zorba nad zorba feat. chicago and new shiva space technology compilation lightbeams

jow

tnx for the replies.....i was buying bad cd's most of them were psy-techno,i go to parties for a year now but just started buying cd's....so tnx people :)

love to all

razzzz

hehe, good then i gave you the right suggestions. try also some older stuff like cosmosis: synergy, cosmosis: cosmology, pleiadians: ifo, compilation dance, trance & magic plants, space cat: beam me up, hallucinogen: twisted

newer stuff: dimension 5: second phaze, space buddha: eternity project, compilation virtual reality, compilation space mantra, california sunshine: flying eye land

all melodic, hope you'll like it...

the only good new melodic stuff seems to be something different... i dont really think ra/d5 and all that stuff is up to par with the old classics - those albums lack some imagination at times... but then you hear that green house effect cd and its just blissful, not trying to be anything its not, very innocent and very trancey. but where's the rest? all the melodic stuff i'm enjoying that is new tends to be something like logic bomb's "dumbfound" or the excellent "silent running" by saiko-pod or prometheus with the great tune "time bandit"... but unless you like the BPMs a bit slower, the beats a bit deeper, and a different format and style to these melodic songs, i doubt you'd catch on...

Guest Elysium Project

I do not really consider much of the above mentioned music for "morning music".

In my mind morning music is slower more melodic and much more percussive with ethnic influences and way deeper. To me the mentioned music is still night music in the light category. But hey that's just my opinion as a "morning music producer".