Started listening to some more old school

Aqualung

Based on some nice reviews and endless threads with old school goa recommendations I decided to check them out.

My favorites are Green Nuns of the Revolution, I just love this funky stuff!, Total Eclipse, Doof and Etnica.

I already knew Astral Projection and Hallucinogen and though they both have great tracks, but didn't convince me enough to buy their albums. I once bought World of Goa Trance 2 in a second hand shop and didn't like it at all, so I concluded that most old school stuff wasn't exactly my taste.

I was wrong, though. Especially Total Eclipse and Etnica's first three albums are very diverse and experimental, which I like a lot. The Green Nuns and Doof produce the best positive vibes. I don't really dig the first Electric Universe albums, but I like Stardiver a lot. Pleiadians have some nice tracks but need some more listening, I like some tracks on Family of Light, but that's it.

I also loved the ambient/psychill albums like Mystery of the Yeti 1 and 2, Doof's second album and Celtic Cross.

The only problem I have is that I don't have the money to buy all those albums and I also have the new Prometheus, Mantrix and Tegma on my buying list. That is waaaay to much for my bank account.

So thank you :) Psynews for making me discover a lot of great music (the reviews are really useful) and thank you :angry: Psynews for making me want to spend more money than I have.

So thank you  :) Psynews for making me discover a lot of great music (the reviews are really useful) and thank you  :angry: Psynews for making me want to spend more money than I have.

649229[/snapback]

Welcome to the club!!