goasia - paranoid

tikal - sunshine middle east

four carry nuts - mechanical age

nystagmus - monoamine oxidase inhibitor

talpa - back to dreaming

intermission: artax - greetings from psychaosis

talpa - mandragor

ka-sol - white magic

crop circles - lunar civilization (filteria higher remix)

khetzal - bells of sarnath

i am sure you will all enjoy!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Downloading right now ;)

I'm looking forward to the Subconsciousmind track, as I remember he made by the past a live gig alongside with Dimension 5 & Ra ("Tempel der vier Winde").

Thanx a lot once again, Draeke! :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

So here is my feedback for this one:

Amazing powerfull mix with massive hits, globally eastern-influenced with very nice psychedelic melodic vibes inside, intelligent sense of the transitions and building of this set, with judicious choices to compose the tracklist (Dj Zen & Khetzal's tracks as overture & closure fit perfectly for this kind of mix!!). I notice that the second part of this set after the artax interlude becomes more and more dynamic and intense, and inspires me somekind of a progressive ascendence.

Btw, I find the track of Human funny: the melodies reminds me some russian folkloric songs! Thanx to you, I discovered also the "mandragor" piece of Talpa (I have to buy the "VA/sundance23" it seems), which is a total-blast, alongside of course with "back to dreaming". :)

Only one false note IMO, I think the intermission of artax doesn't fit so well the way you have introduced it in the middle of "back to dreaming". I think it enters a bit at "contre-temps" with the talpa's track. But overall, it's an awesome mix, there is nothing to add. I understand now why you're so proud about it, Fede. ;)

So here is my feedback for this one:

Amazing powerfull mix with massive hits, globally eastern-influenced with very nice psychedelic melodic vibes inside, intelligent sense of the transitions and building of this set, with judicious choices to compose the tracklist (Dj Zen & Khetzal's tracks as overture & closure fit perfectly for this kind of mix!!). I notice that the second part of this set after the artax interlude becomes more and more dynamic and intense, and inspires me somekind of a progressive ascendence.

Btw, I find the track of Human funny: the melodies reminds me some russian folkloric songs! Thanx to you, I discovered also the "mandragor" piece of Talpa (I have to buy the "VA/sundance23" it seems), which is a total-blast, alongside of course with "back to dreaming".  :) 

Only one false note IMO, I think the intermission of artax doesn't fit so well the way you have introduced it in the middle of "back to dreaming". I think it enters a bit at "contre-temps" with the talpa's track. But overall, it's an awesome mix, there is nothing to add. I understand now why you're so proud about it, Fede.  ;)

648822[/snapback]

thanks a lot.. if u wanna know the truth that intermission shouldn't have been there at all.. i loaded the track by mistake.. so do not consider that... i was distracted while doing the mix.. so i couldn't do anything else than flowing back to talpa and then mix the mandragor.. except that i am super happy fo the rest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...