fairway / monolithe / javelin / cross

can anyone provide some info on these elusive french labels? i just found out about monolithe but cant even tell what they did (is that l'elf from turbo trance on there?).. their web site - http://monolithe-records.com/

for the others, all i know about cross is the jaia album and single (time machine), but nothing more... fairway and javelin both did a lot in france i think but i cannot find ANY info really... so any help would be appreciated, especially on the vinyl front (naturally).. thanks!

oh and just to prove i'm not 100% fanatic here's something non-record related about france ;)

GENEVA, Switzerland -- A French ban on the controversial practice of "dwarf-tossing" has been upheld by the U.N. Human Rights Committee.

Manuel Wackenheim began his fight in 1995 after the French ban meant he could no longer earn a living being thrown around discotheques and nightclubs by burly men.

But on Friday, Wackenheim -- who measures 1.14 metres (3 feet 10 inches) -- lost his case when the U.N. human rights body ruled the need to protect human dignity was paramount.

In a statement, the U.N. Human Rights Committee said it was satisfied "the ban on dwarf-tossing was not abusive but necessary in order to protect public order, including considerations of human dignity."

The committee also said the ban "did not amount to prohibited discrimination."

The pastime, imported from the United States and Australia in the 1980s, consists of people throwing tiny stuntmen as far as possible, usually in a bar or discotheque.

Guest Goagabba

Well I got two albums from Fairway Record/Javelin Ltd.

Both are blue room re-releases:

Etnica - Alien Protein

The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences

Both were bought brand new in Prague for about $2 each.

And they got this weird little dude on the front cover of both, holding a flag with Techno written on it. Strange.

And gathering from what's on the cd, is that it's been re-released by Javelin Ltd, and marketed by Fairway Record, Paris

i have an old cd from javelin called cybertrance 2, its from 96. don't know about any vinyl from them.

i have got three vinyl from javelin:jaia brainstorm and orphee:jaia mohamour,insomnie,xy:jaia time machine and about 15 CD called cybertrance vol 1 to vol 6 and after trance vol 1 to 5 and three mixed cd called psychedelic goacore.....