Shop: www.secondspin.com

Snapinho

Very cheap deal, a lot of albums to select from and they weren't _that_ slow in sending me the stuff. All cds came without jewel cases, but I don't really mind (even though I didn't remember reading it anywhere).

They misplaced one cd, but answered my email within the day and refunded the money to my secondspin account (plus I could keep the other cd).

Other bonus was that I received the Orbital double album (http://www.discogs.com/release/72723) instead of the one-cd version of In Sides. Big surprise!

Shipping was free, due to a coupon DP had posted. Very positive feeling about them, I'm almost certain I will be shopping with them again! :D

they weren't _that_ slow in sending me the stuff.

618460[/snapback]

Just how long did it take? I have been waiting quite a while it seems for my order. All though they did send me an email saying it might be 6 weeks before it gets to me :o

• 1 month later...

Second order arrived pretty quickly but unfortunately without two items. Orbital - Diversions wasn't available anymore and Tipper - Surrounded they had simply forgotten. Sent them an email and within the day we had a correspondence going: they already promised to ship me the next copy free of charge. Mighty nice of 'em! :)

• 4 months later...