Iboga and more on Cytopia

Cytopia.org proudly present our new cooperation with Iboga Records. We are excited to be working with Iboga, and are offering all the music lovers and Dj's out there the chance to get great music, on a track by track basis, for affordable prices.

We are working on expanding our selection to include more other labels, and we have an amazing selection of great tracks comming from our Home label in september, the winners of the Cytopia Artist Competition. We will be releasing more music by the day, tune into the developments at www.cytopia.org we have full streamed previews and the most affordable prices you will find, most our stock is available not only in mp3, but also WAVE.

We will be announcing more labels soon, as well as our own releases. Support the artists that make the music you love.

www.cytopia.org

defenitly worth checking out.

nice site, nice stuff and nice initiative!!!

596786[/snapback]

What he says! :) i'm not really into the world of paid downloading at the moment (rather buy cd's via psyshop/saikosound), but will check it out somewhere soon.

What he says! :) i'm not really into the world of paid downloading at the moment (rather buy cd's via psyshop/saikosound), but will check it out somewhere soon.

596806[/snapback]

Fair Enough, i used to buy many Cd's myself, and it IS good to buy CD's. But sometimes I only like 2 of the tracks, and then its good if i can find the wave at an online shop, can just buy the tracks I like most.

And the delivery is quicker

Out next releases are Iboga Mexico Tabernanthe 2, and FREq Gosub 20, plus tracks from our home label, (not available on CD)...

-svs