• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Various - Balagan (2xLP)(25€)

http://www.discogs.com/release/227032

very good condition, plays fine, would like to trade for the cd version...

I'm sure you would! ;-) I had to lay down 3x that many hard earned euros for the CD version. I'm still interested in the vinyl though, could you describe the condition of the cover in a little bit more detail? Is the wear all on the edges or are there major creases or tears too? Thanks.

I'm sure you would! ;-) I had to lay down 3x that many hard earned euros for the CD version. I'm still interested in the vinyl though, could you describe the condition of the cover in a little bit more detail? Is the wear all on the edges or are there major creases or tears too? Thanks.

i would describe the cover as very good for this age. there are no rips, only sights of wear. the upper left corner has some bending marks, but not too strong, the upper right corner had a sticker on it or something on it that was ripped of and theres a small part with the color print ripped of with it. nothing big and you have to take a closer look. theres also some glue mark left from the sticker i think. beside that normal usage marks, nothing bad, everyting at all in a very good state i would say

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...