double miu demo

hey, you got really potential track here! well bass looks good for me, maybe transition to it not very well, to simple, intro looks little bit to dry for me, i wish some sfx delays on it. Overall i think it will be really shockin track if you will finish it, good work and good luck! Peace!

Double Miu I'm very impressed. This is quite good looking track.

I think that the bass line should start with kick line at the same time right after that "claps enter" moment.

Track needs effects: delays, echoes, reverbs, slides or phasings...

Guitar effect is owesome but that hard one "dz dz dz dz dz" is a little to loud for me.

Last second melody needs to be effected on.

I know that this is only a very early preview but as I said, quite impressive.

Waiting for next versions...

very great thanx guys :)

i'm also impressed by my job and especcially for reactions on it...the are very very postiive :)

yesterday myu pal called me about midnight and made me blowjob by phone :)

i have now 5 minute version (but i think i upload beta version in copuple of days....

deraya about fx layer and automatization - this will be last stage of creating this tune coz i have quite slow computer and im using renoise...when i finish the whole track (arrangement and composition) i will make all automatizations (cutoff plays etc etc) and put some good fx's on instruments...:)

very good thans for good replys i'm amazed :)

...and im using Renoise...

Wow! Cheers for that! I'm an old tracker myself, I've done loads of tunes (most of them non-trance, though) on Amiga and only one tune on PC (back in 1998) and have not finished anything since then... However I'm still up to date with current trackers and I even got some tracks started in Renoise. When I'll have some free time, we definitely have to exchange the 'source' files :)

As for the track, it is good, but as others have said already, it's to dry - definitely needs more effects. You could also get rid of that giutar and put some break-beat loop in the drums, but that's just my personal preferences speaking. Nice track :)

thanx antic :)

i can tell you that renoise is fine but not excellent :) i dont have midi controller so in this situation it is very very good solution :)

about exchanging source files , for me it is the best way for making remixes or other changes in stuff :) i will be pleased :)

maybe we'll make versus track once day :) i dream about making versus with somebody :)

about breakbeats in this song...i also think about this but i have so lame samples and loops,if i download something very good (d'n'b stuffy) put it in live change bpm and i think it is possible :) or eventually in yours remix version ;) hehe

zdrowko :)

can you tell your demoscene nick ?? maybe i heard one of your tracks before ??

can you tell your demoscene nick ?? maybe i heard one of your tracks before ??

592927[/snapback]

My demo-scene nick was 'antic' too, but I'm not a known person or anything... I was just doing music for myself & my friends (mostly demo-type music, some jazz/funky stuff, techno & few trance tracks in 1996-97). We started a demo-group and we even won a 64k intro competition on Intel Outside 1 - there was my music there...

I'd gladly send you a zip file with my amiga/PC mods if you want - PM me your e-mail :)

About that remixing / versus project - that would be great, but unfortunately I don't have the time to even finish my own started tracks... But who knows, maybe in the near future... :unsure:

hey guys track is almost finished ...

i will add some fx and couple of bit transitions....

i can tell that in my opinion it is very AWESOME :)

when i finish it i put it in music promotion area...but also i'm thinking about sending this as demo for some labels to show this maystershtick (this will be tittle) maybe on V/A :)

it's my dream, yeah i know i'm starting talking like NHJO but believe me this will be floor killarg :)

can you give my www adressess of a fev labels which seek songs for compilations ??

and second question is anybody here good in postproduction/mastering threads ?? i could send the track to give it a masterpiece quality sound :)

ok guys here's almost done version i'm planing to make only final blast in the ending,play with automatization and put fxes....

i beg you teach me how to make classical fullon drones cos they are necesary in this tune for me :)

hope you enjoy dont bother few mistakes in the end and level quality,coz in the postproduction i will put each channel in separate wav file and then play with them in cool edit :)

hope you welcome this tune good (and as i said IT"S NOT FINISHED !!! IT"S ALMOST DONE :)

any suggestions are welcome....

here's a track :

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...D334791195FB892

tunel thanx for listening :)

i'm also thinking that is not profi tune,but it is DEMO coz is not unfinished :) i'm just calling demos unfinished tunes that's all :) full track with adons will be in music promotion :)

but very thanx for listening,could you tell exactly what would you get repaired in this tune :)