community must split

Ale

I agree with the main idea of the topic

We must split, forget about the old concepts of union

I will pray to Lord Spirallianz to show us the path away from the druged kids and no brains

Just quality eletronic music, for quality listeners only, an elitist institution estranged from everyone else

590252[/snapback]

:lol:

I like the oldschool goatrance as well as many of the new releases ...

it feels like have nowhere to "belong" :rolleyes:

Deleted several off-topic comments (could have been more btw...), this is not the off-topic forum people!

:blink:

I like oldschool... hey, that's where I come from...

but I also like darkpsy, forrestpsy, suomimadness, psycore, experimental psy, whateverpsy...

does that make me a freak??? :blink:

but hey, lets devide the scene in all these tinsywinsy tiny subgenres and than, after the seperation is complete, let's go to war agains eachother... playfully trying to conquer and destroy the other scenes we've distanciated ourselves from, because our scene -and only our scene- is the best! yeah!!!

sounds like fun, actually... :lol:

... :huh:

And taste.  And to me Goa is a good memory in the past and life moves on ;)

Personally I would find it very boring if Dimension 5 made a new album using the old formulars.  That's not progression but stagnation to me.

590987[/snapback]

Progression is one thing. Mutation is another ;)

:blink:

I like oldschool... hey, that's where I come from...

but I also like darkpsy, forrestpsy, suomimadness, psycore, experimental psy, whateverpsy...

does that make me a freak???  :blink:

but hey, lets devide the scene in all these tinsywinsy tiny subgenres and than, after the seperation is complete, let's go to war agains eachother... playfully trying to conquer and destroy the other scenes we've distanciated ourselves from, because our scene -and only our scene- is the best! yeah!!!

sounds like fun, actually...  :lol:

... :huh:

591131[/snapback]

I'm with you.