Progressive trance house from Balance 008 compil..

Manuser

Hi,

i just wanted your opinion about a track i have, it is taken from the compilation called Balance 008, I love this track, i find it particularly dancing and "attractive", i can't explain exactly why...

download:

(Here)

give me your opinion B)

Edit : the title name says "progressive trance house" but actually it is not trance.

I love Balance 005 by James Holden and Balance 006 by Anthony Pappa, this is between trance and prog house music but your track is too house for my taste sorry ;)

581244[/snapback]

Ok ;) I love Balance 005 too, with this famous Nathan Fake's track !

I don't like the term 'progressive', it implies music in other genres doesn't progress, which is ridiculous. I mean even shitty songs like My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion (notice I've been mentioning that tune a lot lately? I probably love it on a subliminal level, and want to take Celine by the hand, lead her to her bedroom, fuck her until every muscle in my body burns, fuck her some more, then offer to fetch her a bowl of cornflakes and bring it up to her on a tray, I'll watch her crunch on them while I take slow and deliberate pulls on a ciagrette, then again maybe it means nothing of the sort, probably means something though) progress. Know what I mean?

genious post, Charlie :lol:

AS for the tune ... nice, but I think it's already too housy for me. I am actually a fan of psy-house/club crossovers, but in this one there's just no psy anymore. It lacks something ... it's too monotonous, you know. No matter where I skip to, it's always this beat - no break, no change ... somewhat monotonous. Background synths nice though.