samples on line?

i would like to know if there is a site where i can find samples only related to psy/goa trance

i know all sorts of sites, but they are all the regular ones, which does not have crazy effects and samples as psy/goa trance

if there is any such site that exists, please leeme know

thanks

:rolleyes:

its not that easy, that you can reverse everything.

listen to a cymbal, a sounds that build itselves up can be reversed, they are good to connect parts of your track, its a standart in psy, you hear that very often.

the handy tricks are: go to http://www.kvraudio.com/ and i forgot the name of the other source, lol, and download all vanguard banks.

there are patches included that are named "laser" or wtf, often with marked with FX.

listen to them and try to understand how the sound is beeing created by the synth, i mean you just have to read, what waves etc.

than create your own, then automate them and record them, i do this for each of my tracks, record new, i record them to wave cause so i dont have to deal with preset changes, cause im using ableton.

try to reverse a cymbal first, then try adding some effects