psy and goa sounds

Hi

can someone give me guidance on how to make those nice squelchy sounds used in goa.psy songs

I am using fl studio 6 with vanguard

i am thinking of making some templates, so that i do not have to drag and drop all the channels.So if someone can tell me genereal channels which i can use in all goa.psy songs, it will be helpful

and is there a proper way of tweaking the synths so that i can get the sound used in songs by psy artists.

Hi

can someone give me guidance on how to make those nice squelchy sounds used in goa.psy songs

I am using fl studio 6 with vanguard

i am thinking of making some templates, so that i do not have to drag and drop all the channels.So if someone can tell me genereal channels which i can use in all goa.psy songs, it will be helpful

and is there a proper way of tweaking the synths so that i can get the sound used in songs by psy artists.

566936[/snapback]

do not make a template. if u use a template all ur songs r going to look similer.n u r limitting urself. if u want verity u betta start makin with anything or any sound u get. what u really need to know is the different uses of each synths u have. ie. which one i must use for leads n which is for effects etc.. please sit with each synths u have n try to find out the features ur self. thats betta :)

Why no tamplates?!

Look at extAzya, his basslines is onerepeatenoendandrepeatenoendline.

Eh, sorry, he's just 17 years old.

But this continously theme is good for mixxes, isn't.

:ph34r::angry:;)