Extrawelt

Otto Matta

Ive now been in some recordshops, because I wanted to listen to more stuff from Extra Welt.... i must say, I dont like ANY of it. Its booooooooooooooooooooring! Oh well, I liked the samples from the thread, but the rest is for me not good at all (this is MY taste, so dont you dare bashing it! ;))

Old age and secretly listening to Skazi CDs on headphones at top volume in the back of a dark closet has obviously affected your hearing! :P

Old age and secretly listening to Skazi CDs on headphones at top volume in the back of a dark closet has obviously affected your hearing!  :P

565626[/snapback]

I take that as an insult, as I think that I am the MOST openminded person here on this board when it comes to music in general.

I listen to everything from House to Trance, from Techtrance to Rock... SKAZI HOWEVER!!! YEAH YOU HEARD ME: SKAAAZZZIIIII!!!!!

WILL NEVER EVER, and i say it again so you understand:

WILL NEVER EVER EVER BE PLAYED IN MY HOUSE!

:D

I take that as an insult, as I think that I am the MOST openminded person here on this board when it comes to music in general.

I listen to everything from House to Trance, from Techtrance to Rock... SKAZI HOWEVER!!! YEAH YOU HEARD ME: SKAAAZZZIIIII!!!!!

WILL NEVER EVER, and i say it again so you understand:

WILL NEVER EVER EVER BE PLAYED IN MY HOUSE!

:D

Oh, you are so tricky with your words. :P Yes, Skazi will never be played in your house...I believe you. But I never said that this closet was in your house. Nor did I say that you were alone in your ilicit Skazi listening. You see, I have actual photographic evidence that the the closet in question is actually in Kristian's house!!!!!!!

:D:D

Oh, you are so tricky with your words. :P Yes, Skazi will never be played in your house...I believe you.  But I never said that this closet was in your house.  Nor did I say that you were alone in your ilicit Skazi listening.  You see, I have actual photographic evidence that the the closet in question is actually in Kristian's house!!!!!!!

:D  :D

565642[/snapback]

YOU BASTARD!! You are twisting my words!! LOL :D Let me refrase, Skazis music OR HIMSELF will never be touching my ears! Or get INSIDE my ears, or Be played by me!!

You... YOU... YOU!!!....Scooter FAN!

scooter fan!? now that's just getting really nasty!

it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!

Loving Extrawelt, heard a really good live set.... Arne and Wayan are fucking genious'!