jaia - brainstorm

reger

an awesome track, IMO!

how many released versions of this track there are - i know one is on album and one that is called "live mix", then there is the one on "brainstorm EP" 5"CD released in 1996, right? any tips where should i look for those tracks [especially the one from 1996 :)], obviously they are not on market anymore but some alternative resources like peetoopee? i remember hearing one that was similar to the one from album, yet i think that it was not exactly the same, but it wasnt the one from 1999 vinyl EP either <_<...

any help wellcome :)!

the blue synergydouble album has a version of brainstorm.

if you like jaia you must buy this album.

btw..  reger, you know this site called discogs dont you?  lazy-ass  :P

555528[/snapback]

i know, i found 3 of them :P

but the thing is that im not sure whether there is another one or im just mistaking it with track from blue synergy [btw - i know that its available, thanks :)], i remember listening to jaias brainstorm somewhere last summer thats why it could be that i listened to the same song that is on blue synergy, i simply dont remember if its the same, thats why im asking if there is brainstorm that is close to album version, unlike the "live mix" wich has not that much common with album sound :)